GWT: Week 20 Vikings @ Eagles

gopherwrestler

Minnesota Vikings @ Philadelphia Eagles  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Minnesota Vikings
    • Philadelphia Eagles

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Well Wilson killed us on his escapes this year. I doubt Keenum has the same effect, but a scrambling QB has killed us once already.

He is athletic enough to run the ball, but nearly to the effect of Wilson.

I was basically just saying how Wilson ducks and just is greasy if you don't get a hold of him.

7 minutes ago, Wundy said:
8 minutes ago, biletnikoff said:

The team with the QB that played "all season" should obviously  be the winner. 

Not some guy on his second and a half game. Besides, the Vikings helmet  will look better in Ads, since the eagles did that stupid cartoon black outline thing

Based on your previous "predictions" please don't cheer for the vikings

No let him, please.  He still thinks Matt Ryan or Drew Brees are playing. I like this guy! ?

Definitely a bummer that the weather won't play much of a role. I'm most confident just making a prediction that this will be an ugly, low score game, under 40 total pts, where TOs ultimately decide the winner. 

So I'll go

Eagles 39 (Foles: 12/14, 206 yards, 1 TD)

Vikings 0 (Keenum: 6/29, 88 yards, 3 INTs)

57 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

You guys damn near run a wide-9 DE's dontchya?

49 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I thought so. Most roll-outs won't happen.
He just sort of had the Russell Wilson escape thing going for him, not all as athletic like Russell, but just slippery.

for the most part yea, they'll mix things up sometimes though...tighten it a bit.

Our scheme has the DEnds wide with the DTs having flexible gap responsibility.
Cox, Jernigan and Co basically have free reign to do whatever they want in there with the LBs job being to cover up and open gaps left.

Because of this you'll get guys like Bradham making more plays up field, or in the flat cause all plays have to be wider to get around contain

5 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Definitely a bummer that the weather won't play much of a role. I'm most confident just making a prediction that this will be an ugly, low score game, under 40 total pts, where TOs ultimately decide the winner.

Yeah I was really hoping that 31° Dome Teams playing outdoors record would come into play. Oh well.

6 minutes ago, biletnikoff said:
11 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

No let him, please.  He still thinks Matt Ryan or Drew Brees are playing. I like this guy! ?

They would be if the competition  were real. There's  no way in hell Foles win any games. 

You lost Me, on all accounts?

Apparently Case Keenum was against New Orleans (or has been the whole season?) really struggled under pressure, hopefully the Eagles can take advantage of that.

Every team that has beaten the Falcons in the post season since Matt Ryan was drafted has participated in the Super Bowl.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Apparently Case Keenum was against New Orleans (or has been the whole season?) really struggled under pressure, hopefully the Eagles can take advantage of that.

Every team that has beaten the Falcons in the post season since Matt Ryan was drafted has participated in the Super Bowl.

Under pressure his passer rating on the season was 78.5 with actually would have ranked #8

11 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Under pressure his passer rating on the season was 78.5 with actually would have ranked #8

I don't trust the under pressure ratings all that much.  Sometimes throwing the ball into the dirt is the best play you could have made.  And some QBs take sacks when they should have thrown the ball away(and hurt their passer rating).

However, I will say that I have seen Keenum make some good plays to avoid sacks that some other QBs wouldn't have made.

Archived