GWT: Week 20 Vikings @ Eagles

gopherwrestler

Minnesota Vikings @ Philadelphia Eagles  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Minnesota Vikings
    • Philadelphia Eagles

39 minutes ago, biletnikoff said:

Yeah right? And you're one of those fans that thinks the Saints DB  just made a bad play by mistake  lol. 

If the NFL wanted the Vikings to win, they wouldn't have waited to rig the outcome on a last-ditch throw, nor would they have relied on a 21-year-old to sell the thing with a faux tackle attempt..

3 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

If the NFL wanted the Vikings to win, they wouldn't have waited to rig the outcome on a last-ditch throw, nor would they have relied on a 21-year-old to sell the thing with a faux tackle attempt..

But dude, there's no way a human being would have made a mistake in a high pressure situation

3 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

If you look closely in Case's helmet on the play, thats actually Drew Brees who made the final throw.

You can see the mole.

6 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

THE FIRST THING YOU GOTTA KNOW MEAN GENE, EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS WITHIN THE WORLD FOOTBALL FEDERATION IS AS REAL AS THESE GUNS I'M CARRYING

4 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

I think Keenum is too physically limited. Outdoors in Philly in January against a really good defense I think it’s going to get ugly 

He put up 38 pts in DC in a colder environment that what it will be on Sunday against a defense not all that much worse.  

If you think the Eagles will get soundly beat at home, you've never been to Philly. I do give Minnesota the edge, mostly because that defense is phenomenal and Zimmer is one guy I trust to gameplan well for the RPO and Jim Schwartz's defense. Should be a good game. The Eagles OL won them the game against ATL and I cant see the Vikings bigger, more experienced DL getting bullied in the same way. 

3 hours ago, Jlowe22 said:

I don't trust the under pressure ratings all that much.  Sometimes throwing the ball into the dirt is the best play you could have made.  And some QBs take sacks when they should have thrown the ball away(and hurt their passer rating).

However, I will say that I have seen Keenum make some good plays to avoid sacks that some other QBs wouldn't have made.

Except that there's  no dirt anymore :)

Eagles win 22-16

Jake The Make Elliot misses a PAT after a Jay Ajayi TD run, but drills 47, 55, and 60 yard FG's in the 2nd half to seal the W for the Eagles. 

Eagles also score a defensive TD in the 1st quarter. Most likely off a Fletcher Cox sack, which forces a fumble that is picked up by the lesser kendricks and returned for a score.

Gonna be a rough game for Keenum. He never really gets his rhythm going after that early Cox sack and the OL in general just looks out of synch for Minny. It'll be very similar to Panthers vs Eagles, but with less Pete Morelli trying to screw over the Eagles.

11 hours ago, disaacs said:

He put up 38 pts in DC in a colder environment that what it will be on Sunday against a defense not all that much worse.  

As long as the Vikings are giving up 30+ pts to a better Offense then those same Washington Redskins, I'll take our chances at the Linc!

Vikings giving up 19 pts on the road this season. Eagles giving up 12.5 at home. I'm fine if that trend continues as well!

Archived