GWT: Week 20 Vikings @ Eagles

gopherwrestler

Minnesota Vikings @ Philadelphia Eagles  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Minnesota Vikings
    • Philadelphia Eagles

8 hours ago, biletnikoff said:

I have plenty of evidence. You just don't  know how to interpret  the examples I give. 

Please show me your "evidence". My guess what you call "evidence" is nothing more than conjecture.

You've been taught to believe proof/evidence is approval  from an authority figure. I can use my own critical  thinking common sense. 

I have been taught to use rational thinking. Why on Earth would I ever believe the NFL is one big conspiracy? Why would I ever think it is the WWE 2.0? Why would I believe that every pro athlete in the league is in on the trick, and that we the stupid masses haven't heard a single word of truth from them?

You are the one who's been taught  to believe without proof. You believe what ever tv tells you.

i don't believe everything the tv says, but I am rational enough to not make deluded comments based entirely outside of reality. There is a difference in being discerning and ignorant.

7 hours ago, childofpudding said:

I don't have any problem watching the NFL as if it's entertainment. That is exactly how I watch it. That doesn't mean it's scripted, and your inability to predict scores more often than not pretty much shows that you don't know what you're talking about.

Predicting that any one team doesn't get to the Super Bowl is not impressive. Next year, I could individually predict that every team would fail to make the Super Bowl, and I'd be 94% accurate. It means nothing. And let me add that last year you predicted that the Patriots wouldn't get to the Super Bowl. Here are your playoff predictions this year:

7naZseMY_o.png

You picked 1 out of 4 right in the first round, and 1 out of 4 right in the second round. You picked 1 of 4 conference championship participants, and 0 SB participants. If there is some grand conspiracy, my guess is that the powers that be meet consult your predictions and then basically do the opposite. Congrats.

Your thoughts lack much critical  thought. I could get every pick wrong but that has nothing to do with whether it's  staged. None of my actions are proof or reason for your belief.

Lol you are using  an old bracket that was done before it started. After week one,the variables  obviously  changed.  I was obviously  still right about minn. And after Eagles beat Falcons I obviously  picked them to beat minn.. you're being childish with your ;who picked what ,nonsense. My picks have nothing to do with whether it's staged and my example  of you not knowing the end of a movie explains that. You're deflecting,making it personal and avoiding the point. Common sense Is  dead  if the public can't  see that the Saints player purposely ducked out of the way and missed. That's all he did. It's  that simple.  

1 hour ago, biletnikoff said:

Your thoughts lack much critical  thought. I could get every pick wrong but that has nothing to do with whether it's  staged. None of my actions are proof or reason for your belief.

Lol you are using  an old bracket that was done before it started. After week one,the variables  obviously  changed.  I was obviously  still right about minn. And after Eagles beat Falcons I obviously  picked them to beat minn.. you're being childish with your ;who picked what ,nonsense. My picks have nothing to do with whether it's staged and my example  of you not knowing the end of a movie explains that. You're deflecting,making it personal and avoiding the point. Common sense Is  dead  if the public can't  see that the Saints player purposely ducked out of the way and missed. That's all he did. It's  that simple.  

tenor.gif?itemid=7960865

2 hours ago, biletnikoff said:

I'm going to try to follow your logic, because clearly I am missing something here. I don't think as critically as you, so I need your help. You think the NFL is staged so that billionaire owners can make money. Sounds good so far.

You also think the Saints-Vikings game was staged so that Minnesota would win. Does that mean you think an NFCC game between the Eagles and Vikings, whose QBs are Nick Foles and Case Keenum, would make more money than an NFCC with Drew Brees, one of the greatest QBs of his era? If so, why? Explain.

Do you think the NFL staged the playoffs so that Jacksonville beat Pittsburgh? Do you think Jacksonville playing New England in the AFCC made the NFL more money than if there was another rematch between the Steelers and Patriots, both of which have very large nationwide fan bases? Explain why.

Do you think the NFL would stage the playoffs so that a team QB'd by backup QB Nick Foles would face a team QB'd by Tom Brady in the Super Bowl? Do you think that was the best financial decision for the NFL? Explain why that is financially superior to a Super Bowl where two of the better QBs of all time, Tom Brady and Drew Brees, faced off against one another.

None of what you claim makes sense. You can't just claim it and point to the score results as proof. You didn't predict it, and you can't explain why it happened the way it did. It's just, like, a bunch of magic from a bunch of rich people. Right?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived