GWT: Week 20 Jaguars @ Patriots

gopherwrestler

Jacksonville Jaguars @ New England Patriots  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Jacksonville Jaguars
    • New England Patriots

2 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

Can we stop the Jacksonville D comparisons to the 13 Seahawks or even the 15 Broncos. They would've never given up that lead in the 4th w/o them having Gronk. That was a complete choke.

Yes, shows their youth, Brady broke their will

How good am I?

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Okay. With that sack, I can comfortably say that Brady is uncomfortable in the pocket in this game.

And with that, the Jaguars have a damn good chance of winning. Pats can't win with a rattled Brady. But he's got NYG DLinemen in his eyes with flashbacks.

2 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I wouldn't say crumbling. More like goes down like a sack of potatoes.

2 hours ago, tonyto36 said:

I remember this exact same post in the Falcons SB.

And the Seahawks SB too actually.

*Brady gets sacked*

"LOOK.  HE CAN BLEED.  GAME OVER.  HES SKITTISH". 

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

Is this something you're going to have to apologise for again, tomorrow? Come on, don't be a chippy nasty little weasel again.

I just hate the Patriots so much. Fifteen years of cheating the NFL by videotaping practices, deflating the footballs etc and it's so boring watching them win every year. I'd literally rather anyone else won.

Just now, El ramster said:

After Ramsey and Aj have been allow to get away with murder all year.. You’re gonna cry about that one call? Your offense was really bad the second half scoring only 6 points. 

Really? If they call it, then call it both ways but we couldn't buy one of those when we had the ball. 

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Really? If not for these crap DPI calls we might have won. The league and its horrible ratings got what it wanted and it showed in the zebras

They couldn't get any pressure on Brady in the second half. The refs had nothing to do with that. 

Archived