GWT: Week 20 Jaguars @ Patriots

gopherwrestler

Jacksonville Jaguars @ New England Patriots  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Jacksonville Jaguars
    • New England Patriots

Just now, paul-mac said:

I just hate the Patriots so much. Fifteen years of cheating the NFL by videotaping practices, deflating the footballs etc and it's so boring watching them win every year. I'd literally rather anyone else won.

Go drink.

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Really? If they call it, then call it both ways but we couldn't buy one of those when we had the ball. 

Jalen was getting away with some Revis type holding all year. It’s a bummer after a great start but you can’t pin it on one call. Brady is just this aura.

Just now, paul-mac said:

I just hate the Patriots so much. Fifteen years of cheating the NFL by videotaping practices, deflating the footballs etc and it's so boring watching them win every year. I'd literally rather anyone else won.

Watch another sport then. Watch curling.

4 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

You gotta move on from Bortles if you're Jax IMO. He didn't play bad, but he's not gonna win you the game.

I personally hate this kind of thinking.

Jags don't have a viable backup plan and they are just breaking out. Bortles isn't super good but with him you'll be a very good team for a while. You get rid of him and the Jag's will likely be under .500 until they can find something. They could get lucky and find their own version of Case Keenum but it's just too risky.

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Yep. Watch out for Houston this year. I think they will load up and contend for the Division

eh,  not sure with O'Brien.  Next year I hope he cant use the "team not healthy" excuse.  Titans and Jags are much better now than when he won 2 division titles.  Colts should be better at least too so it will be interesting. 

I'm glad we can hear all about Tom Brady's greatness against Jacksonville when two long and poorly called DPI's gifted his offense 14 points. They don't win without them. But people want to just dismiss it as complaining.

Has a call gone against them all year?

Just now, DontTazeMeBro said:

Hats off to Patriots. But Jags play calling was way too conservative late. I can’t remember when they last threw on 1st down when they had the lead

Ugh. Can’t believe I gotta watch another Patriots Super Bowl 

I thought their play calling was excellent 

Just now, ILoveTheVikings said:

I personally hate this kind of thinking.

Jags don't have a viable backup plan and they are just breaking out. Bortles isn't super good but with him you'll be a very good team for a while. You get rid of him and the Jag's will likely be under .500 until they can find something. They could get lucky and find their own version of Case Keenum but it's just too risky.

Alex Smith? Kirk Cousins? 

Archived