GWT: Week 20 Jaguars @ Patriots

gopherwrestler

Jacksonville Jaguars @ New England Patriots  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Jacksonville Jaguars
    • New England Patriots

2 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

All jokes aside, I have to give Bill Belichick and Tom Brady credit.  They cheated for 15 years straight, but they realized they couldn't get caught a third time, so they just started paying the refs to do their cheating for them.  Smart. 

Oh, they probably still cheated.

Just paid the refs off, and gave them extra to make it look blatant, so that people would focus on the refs.

Genius.

Love it.

Just now, jrry32 said:

It is funny to see how many people suddenly showed up after the win to talk a bunch of trash while being noticeably absent during a game where the Patriots trailed for almost the entire game. 

Your tears taste the best, I must say ;) 

Just now, bzane said:

Wow, what can you say about Tom Brady?

One thing: He's the luckiest QB in NFL history, who has had a playoff defense that has averaged 20 points allowed per game, a point total average in which no less than 10 other quarterbacks would win at least 5 Super Bowls with. 

1 minute ago, showtime said:

As far as Luck being the best QB in the AFC South, I think Watson will have something to say about that.  Watson hasn't done it long enough, so if you want to say Luck is the best then I have no issue.  The problem is, the rest of that team isn't very good.  If everyone in the AFC South stays healthy, the Colts are probably the 3rd best team at best.

Best QB tends to rise above though. Jags def the most talented and Houston/Tennessee aren't pushovers.

Jacksonville had a possession at the end of the half and chose to kneel. They got called for delay of game after a TO. They had a fourth and one at close to mid field and chose not to go for it in the fourth quarter. They had Fournette choose not to make a play on a catchable pass. I was able to predict whether they would run or pass on 90% of their plays in the fourth quarter.

Jacksonville certainty had their players make enough opportunities to win, they just chose to play a close championship game like it was a preseason game and not suprisingly lost.

Just now, Shady Slim said:

look i don't think the jags were super duper hosed but guys - pats fans - you realise that if you just call people salty and post jpegs of crying babies if they have a complaint with the reffing, people gonna more than likely think y'all are diques

We've tried the humble route. It falls on deaf ears. So for now, the forum has dragged us down to their levels. 

Archived