gopherwrestler

Jacksonville Jaguars @ New England Patriots  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Jacksonville Jaguars
    • New England Patriots

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

Hahahaha keep going sweet cheeks

Patriots are 1-6 in Super Bowls the Patriots are Brady didn't cheat to get to/win.  I'll give them last year.  Until we find out how they cheated last year.  Since they're cheaters, and cheaters cheat. 

2 minutes ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

You guys hear this!? Jerry isn’t watching the super bowl, just reading. So disappointing!!

Reading is good for you. It keeps your mind sharp. @Pats#1, respect, man. You were in here for the entire game. As always, you're a good dude and a great representation of your fanbase. You take the complaining in stride and then are classy after the win. It's too bad there aren't more people like you. If we were in the same area, I'd buy you a beer. Hopefully, the Super Bowl doesn't take another 10 years off your life. ;)

1 minute ago, Yin-Yang said:

Yeah, I don’t really jive with that. 

To me, it’s really counter productive to the promotion of intelligent discussion by being sore winners. Even if there are a ton of people who are complaining about the officiating, delegitimizing the Patriots, or making some excuse for whatever, it really isn’t going to improve anything by throwing it in people’s faces.  

It’s the usual suspects so I don’t really care

Just now, jrry32 said:

Reading is good for you. It keeps your mind sharp. @Pats#1, respect, man. You were in here for the entire game. As always, you're a good dude and a great representation of your fanbase. You take the complaining in stride and then are classy after the win. It's too bad there aren't more people like you. If we were in the same area, I'd buy you a beer. Hopefully, the Super Bowl doesn't take another 10 years off your life. ;)

Yeah god for bid fans watch the game and don’t spend the entire game posting!!

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

Patriots are 1-6 in Super Bowls the Patriots are Brady didn't cheat to get to/win.  I'll give them last year.  Until we find out how they cheated last year.  Since they're cheaters, and cheaters cheat. 

Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Honestly it must be so awful in your head right now. I bet you're absolutely crawling with anger.

Can we find a way of harnessing your tears to end drought?

Archived