GWT: Week 20 Jaguars @ Patriots

gopherwrestler

Jacksonville Jaguars @ New England Patriots  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Jacksonville Jaguars
    • New England Patriots

1 minute ago, 1BackInBlackFan said:

Like I said, Bouye used his positioning to lean on Cooks and run him out of bounds after mutual hand-fighting. That's not a penalty. It's on Cooks to not allow that to happen. That's how CBs are taught to use the sideline. 

4 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Hard facts. But the ball landed at least 6 feet out of bounds. If not more.

FACTS

lol...

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

The ball landed in bounds. But it wasn't a penalty. A DB can lean on a WR and run him out of bounds. It's on the WR to fight for his position.

Yes, but you can't push a guy out of bounds.  This is a legitmate argument (thank you for finally someone giving something somewhat reasonable).  But even then, Cooks is allowed his position and to go after the ball.  Buoye had his back turned to the QB and wasn't letting Cooks go after the ball.

If there was no hand fighting maybe you can argue that's a no call.  But Cooks is absolutely allowed to go after the ball.  It's not in the rulebook he has to win out right.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Like I said, Bouye used his positioning to lean on Cooks and run him out of bounds after mutual hand-fighting. That's not a penalty. It's on Cooks to not allow that to happen. That's how CBs are taught to use the sideline. 

HE STRAIGHT UP GRABBED HIM BY THE SHOULDER PADS AND PUSHED HIM OUT OF BOUNDS.

1 minute ago, Boltstrikes said:

This game is definitely rigged. I just heard on good authority that Gronk is back in. Apparently they have a special Gronk concussion test where it’s just true/false for him on all the questions.

“The mans holdin up some fingers, True or False?”

Archived