GWT: Week 20 Jaguars @ Patriots

gopherwrestler

Jacksonville Jaguars @ New England Patriots  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Jacksonville Jaguars
    • New England Patriots

1 minute ago, tonyto36 said:

Just because I'm right and disagree and you're incapable of hanging in argument is not my fault.

You're the one repeatedly making personal attacks against me while being completely irrelevant to the conversation.

You're not right, and all you deserve is personal attacks

Just now, tonyto36 said:

I didn't say the Jags didn't play well.  People just wanted to jump down my throat because they can't beat me in an actual argument.

But the creative bit was nonsense.   Nothing the Jags did or ever do is creative on offense.  They have the most dumbed down play book in the entire league.

Literally all you keep saying is the Jaguars are only finding success because the Pats screwed up. Last week, it was the Steelers vomiting on themselves. Your shtick is old and lame.

Just now, tonyto36 said:

Just because I'm right and disagree and you're incapable of hanging in argument is not my fault.

You're the one repeatedly making personal attacks against me while being completely irrelevant to the conversation.

You’re never right. You’re the epitome of what most of the Patriot fanbase is. A cocky bandwagon-riding fanbase who thinks they’re better than everyone else because of what they’re team has done. Most of their fans couldn’t even name 5 Patriot players on the 01 team though. Pretty sad

Just now, tonyto36 said:

I didn't say the Jags didn't play well.  People just wanted to jump down my throat because they can't beat me in an actual argument.

But the creative bit was nonsense.   Nothing the Jags did or ever do is creative on offense.  They have the most dumbed down play book in the entire league.

People don't want to get into an argument with you because it's like trying to argue with that crazy homeless man who panhandles outside our office buildings. "No, Norbert, we are not being invaded by the North Koreans. I am not a North Korean spy."

Archived