Hue Vs Sashi! Who Deserved to be fired?

brownie man

Who Deserved to be fired?!  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who should have been fired?

• Hue
    • Sashi

29 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

I agree with your point there. The thing is it's such a small sample size and we have yet to sign a top tier QB via free agency or even select a QB prospect in the top-40.

This has always been my thought re: both of them.

They didn’t strike out on qb’s, or even whiff.  They watched a couple good ones go by, sure, but we were well set up for 2018 which looks to be a better, and deeper, class than either of the last two.

Imo, and it’s just my opinion, Sashi was all in on a qb at 1, which is why he ranked the McCarron deal.

3 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Sashi Brown needed to be the first one fired shortly followed by Hueball. Sashi was the genius that put 3 rookie QBs on this team that led to the 0-16 season then messed up a trade that could have gave us a vet. I am also 100% positive Sashi would have traded away our firsts for more magic beans while other teams vastly improved. Sashi was only good at trading for more picks and saving money. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

I think this off season or next he would of became spenders instead of savers. You started to see some of it last year. I think he might of been waiting to spend money once their was a true QB on the roster. Why spend big money when you are most likely going to suck. 

I also wont kill or pit all the QB blame on Sashi. Hue IMO owns that as much as him

Just now, buno67 said:

I think this off season or next he would of became spenders instead of savers. You started to see some of it last year. I think he might of been waiting to spend money once their was a true QB on the roster. Why spend big money when you are most likely going to suck. 

I also wont kill or pit all the QB blame on Sashi. Hue IMO owns that as much as him

they said it changed when they acquired jamie collins mid year 1.
they spent big offseason year 2.  (we have the highest paid guards in the league, and i bet you our linebackers are up there when taking into consideration we play a 4-3... thanks scho for being a cheap 2nd year player)

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

How does Hue get no blame here.  Hue has been quoted as saying he didn’t want either of those guys (Watson and Wentz), why would Sashi draft them when his “qb whisperer” doesn’t like them.  These points have been made multiple times but people refuse to acknowledge Hue was getting the QB’s that HE WANTED.

1 - Go about a few posts higher and you'll see:

4 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Sashi Brown needed to be the first one fired shortly followed by Hueball.

So yeah, I want both of them gone. 1-31 is quite the feat. It takes skill in all leadership positions to suck that bad.

Osweiler could have stayed, Hue elected not to.

2 - Osweiler was garbage on an over priced contract which we took on for a 2nd. Osweiler should have been canned the moment we got him and McCown should have been the Vet QB on this team. 

Why should he have to tell the coach why is doesn’t want to make a terrible trade? If tanking a terrible trade is a fault, that’s one I can live with.

3 - If Sashi was the GM and didn't want AJ on this squad then he should have said so without skirting around the issue. So again, either he is incompetent at making an NFL trade or he botched the trade up on purpose. Both AGAIN are unacceptable. 

Agreed, he’s well qualified.

4 - OOOOOH praise from Caesar! (note sarcasm)

You’re either being obtuse or are an idiot.  I’ve seen enough of your posts to know it’s the former.

5 - Seriously bro? Youve read enough of my posts to know its normally the latter

Bad look, no doubt.  I’d love to see all the people who were willing to risk their job on him being a star in 2016.

6 - Cough Cough... One GM did and his team is playing in the NFC Conference Championship game this Sunday! Our GM Mr Sashi Brown didn't... and now he is out of a job. 

Watson was never the guy at 12, Hue wanted Hooker.

The man who couldn’t evaluate a qb is the head coach. 

And the jury is still out on Watson imo.

7 - Rumor has it that Hueball wanted Hooker as well as Watson. Either way, Sashi got paid the big bucks to research college players all day and couldn't see that Watson might be a stud. 

Again the big reason why all Browns GMs and FO personnel have failed is they couldn't find the Franchise QB. You would think coming into the Cleveland Browns GM position that finding the Franchise QB would be priority #1 but obviously Sashi thought differently and well he was rightfully fired because of it. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

19 hours ago, buno67 said:

The problem is there could have been a real QB in Wentz. If you are a GM in this league and your team has not had a QB for the last 17 years, if you are picking really high, you take the QB. Being a GM was on Sashi. Don't get me wrong, Hueball is terrible but he had little power to pick a QB in the draft. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

1 hour ago, Mastercheddaar said:

The problem is there could have been a real QB in Wentz. If you are a GM in this league and your team has not had a QB for the last 17 years, if you are picking really high, you take the QB. Being a GM was on Sashi. Don't get me wrong, Hueball is terrible but he had little power to pick a QB in the draft. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

You telling me the supposed QB whisper, the guy they pegged to be the coach who would bring us to the QB promise land didn’t have zero say in the QB process? GTFO. If Huebris has no say then his opinion should of never changed about the kid and his draft process. After that Draft it was known that Hue didn’t like him. Now 4-6weeks ago it has changed to Hue liked. You look at Kessler, we were suppose to trust him on Cody. FO drafted him because Hue liked him,  that’s the only reason you could explain why he was drafted about a round too early. Same thing with RGIII, that doesn’t seem like a Sashi move that screamed Hue, specially when Huebris said he could fix him. 

Huebris has plenty of say, since it’s been a failure he has tried to desperate himself to save himself cause the dude has ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY. If the Browns truly found a franchise guy over the past two years you prolly would of never heard the end of the chest pounding for him

20 minutes ago, buno67 said:

You telling me the supposed QB whisper, the guy they pegged to be the coach who would bring us to the QB promise land didn’t have zero say in the QB process? GTFO. If Huebris has no say then his opinion should of never changed about the kid and his draft process. After that Draft it was known that Hue didn’t like him. Now 4-6weeks ago it has changed to Hue liked. You look at Kessler, we were suppose to trust him on Cody. FO drafted him because Hue liked him,  that’s the only reason you could explain why he was drafted about a round too early. Same thing with RGIII, that doesn’t seem like a Sashi move that screamed Hue, specially when Huebris said he could fix him. 

Huebris has plenty of say, since it’s been a failure he has tried to desperate himself to save himself cause the dude has ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY. If the Browns truly found a franchise guy over the past two years you prolly would of never heard the end of the chest pounding for him

I'm not saying Hueball is without sin. I've been literally calling for him to be fired. I'm not happy with him on the team. I'm glad Sashi is gone though. 

Dorsey should be in complete control and allowed to hire his HC. Keeping Hueball is a big mistake. Sound better? 

that is all

Mastercheddaar

1 hour ago, Mastercheddaar said:

I'm not saying Hueball is without sin. I've been literally calling for him to be fired. I'm not happy with him on the team. I'm glad Sashi is gone though. 

Dorsey should be in complete control and allowed to hire his HC. Keeping Hueball is a big mistake. Sound better? 

that is all

Mastercheddaar

I don’t like it but I can live with it for the moment. Maybe it really was the roster and sashi. If not, Dorsey and them got a year to get everything in place with the FO and scouting department and then they fire Huebris and bring in a guy that they think will do great things with the players they have. 

Archived