Bowser's 1st 2018 mock draft

BowserBroncos

Trades*:

NYJ trades #6, 2018 3rd round pick and 5th round pick, 2019 1st round pick (possibly more) to CLE for #1

BUF trades #21, #22, #53 to IND for #3

CIN trades #12, 2018 3rd round pick and 2019 5th round pick to CHI for #8

KC trades Alex Smith to WAS for a 2018 2nd round pick

* I'm not that good valuing trades so they could be very wrong in terms of what a team may need to send for the proposed trade.

Ps. Kirk Cousins signs with Jacksonville Jaguars, Drew Brees resigns with New Orleans Saints.

Draft:

1 - New York Jets (Via Cleveland Browns) - Sam Darnold - QB - USC

2 - New York Giants - Saquon Barkley - RB - Penn State

3 - Buffalo Bills (Via Indianapolis Colts) - Josh Rosen - QB - UCLA

4 - Cleveland Browns (Via Houston Texans) - Minkah Fitzpatrick - DB - Alabama

5 - Denver Broncos - Baker Mayfield - QB - Oklahoma

6 - Cleveland Browns (Via New York Jets) - Josh Allen - QB - Wyoming

7 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Bradley Chubb - EDGE - N.C. State

8 - Cincinnati Bengals (Via Chicago Bears) - Quenton Nelson - G - Notre Dame

9 - San Francisco 49ers - Connor Williams - T - Texas

10 - Oakland Raiders - Roquan Smith - ILB - Georgia

11 - Miami Dolphins - Billy Price - C/G - Ohio State

12 - Chicago Bears (Via Cincinnati Bengals) - Mike McGlinchey - OT - Notre Dame

13 - Washington Redskins - Kerryon Johnson - RB - Auburn

14 - Green Bay Packers - Denzel Ward - CB - Ohio State

15 - Arizona Cardinals - Lamar Jackson - QB - Louisville

16 - Baltimore Ravens - Calvin Ridley - WR - Alabama

17 - Los Angeles Chargers - Maurice Hurst - DT - Michigan

18 - Seattle Seahawks - Da'ron Payne - DT - Alabama

19 - Dallas Cowboys - Courtland Sutton - WR - SMU

20 - Detroit Tigers - Derrius Guice - RB - LSU

21 - Indianapolis Colts (Via Buffalo Bills) - Orlando Brown - OT - Oklahoma

22 - Indianapolis Colts (Via Buffalo Bills) - Braden Smith - G - Auburn

23 - Los Angeles Rams - Harold Landry - OLB - Boston College

24 - Carolina Panthers - Derwin James - S - Florida State

25 - Tennessee Titans - Arden Key - EDGE - LSU

26 - Atlanta Falcons - Vita Vea - NT - Washington

27 - New Orleans Saints - Tremaine Edmunds - LB - Virginia Tech

28 - Pittsburgh Steelers - Mason Rudolph - QB - Oklahoma State

29 - Philadelphia Eagles - Joshua Jackson - CB - Iowa

30 - New England Patriots - Chukwuma Okorafor - OT - Western Michigan

31 - Jacksonville Jaguars - Anthony Miller - WR - Memphis

32 - Minnesota Vikings - Taven Bryan - DT - Florida

29 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Love the aggressive move by the Bengals, but we need tackles and a center.  I fully understand the value Nelson represents, but I don't think the team would do it.  Personally, I like it though

I think would be a great move by the Bengals, Nelson will be a 1st year Pro Bowl/All-Pro and they could still find a tackle/center in the second round (not to say free agency)

Just now, BowserBroncos said:

If Cousins leaves, what would be your approach for the offseason?

Well MY approach is a rebuild. Too many holes on the team. Bruce Allen and Dan Snyder are in charge though.

Could we give up a 2nd for Smith? Sure, but I don't know if it'll take that much. Maybe a 4th to a conditional 2nd based on certain things. We've gotten hosed on a QB trade before (see McNabb, RG3) and that could still sit with Snyder.

We need a RB, I haven't seen Kerryon going that high either, and I like his game but with Guice available I'd rather have him if you're going RB. I think Ridley could be an option, or Payne, maybe Vea. 

6 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Well MY approach is a rebuild. Too many holes on the team. Bruce Allen and Dan Snyder are in charge though.

Could we give up a 2nd for Smith? Sure, but I don't know if it'll take that much. Maybe a 4th to a conditional 2nd based on certain things. We've gotten hosed on a QB trade before (see McNabb, RG3) and that could still sit with Snyder.

We need a RB, I haven't seen Kerryon going that high either, and I like his game but with Guice available I'd rather have him if you're going RB. I think Ridley could be an option, or Payne, maybe Vea. 

I understand, as I said I not that good on making trades with the right value. I could see WAS going after Smith if Cousins leaves.

I really like Kerryon Johnson and I think he will rise on draft boards after the combine. WR could really be an option too.

As a Browns fan, that would be absolute Armageddon unless somehow and someway we signed Cousins. No Darnold OR Rosen AND wasting a high 1st rounder on a guy with a 57% career completion percentage? Sounds about right/what they'll do.

1 hour ago, BowserBroncos said:

I understand, as I said I not that good on making trades with the right value. I could see WAS going after Smith if Cousins leaves.

I really like Kerryon Johnson and I think he will rise on draft boards after the combine. WR could really be an option too.

And again, I'm not saying you are wrong on Smith for a 2nd. I would just be pissed if it happened :P

2 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

I think would be a great move by the Bengals, Nelson will be a 1st year Pro Bowl/All-Pro and they could still find a tackle/center in the second round (not to say free agency)

I can GUARANTEE you the Bengals will not trade up in 1 to take a guard.  They just don't value the position that much.  Stay at 12 and take Brown.

27 minutes ago, Jason_Bengal_Fl said:

I can GUARANTEE you the Bengals will not trade up in 1 to take a guard.  They just don't value the position that much.  Stay at 12 and take Brown.

Possibly, I was trying to find a trade partner for the Bears, I really think they will want to trade down and grab picks + McGlinchey. The Bengals seems to be a good option.

Archived