Bowser's 1st 2018 mock draft

BowserBroncos

2 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

Jackson was the second option

Trumaine Johnson and Nickell Robey-Coleman are free agent and Kayvon Webster is coming back from an achiles so it may be a huge need. We hope to resign those two but if not it could make CB a bigger need.

33 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

Possibly, I was trying to find a trade partner for the Bears, I really think they will want to trade down and grab picks + McGlinchey. The Bengals seems to be a good option.

It's very rare for the Bengals to trade up.  Especially in 1.  They value the picks too much.

I kept reading out of morbid curiosity but the Jets got the #1 overall and the best QB in the draft for nothing more than a 3rd, 5th and a future 1st next year?!?!?!? AND the Browns didn't sign Kirk Cousins in this scenario. 100% honest here, I don't want any of their players or their picks. I want a Vet QB that can win a few games now and Darnold to win  playoff games later. 

Why would the Browns (Under actual football people in the front office now) trade away a chance at a franchise QB? The very thing that has damned their predecessors and the organization as a whole to sub .500 football for the better part of 2 decades. Browns need to address the QB position with the best prospected QB in the draft and then let the kid learn behind a quality vet... Alex Smith, AJ, Bradford, etc. 

If the Jets wanted to move up to 4th and pick Josh Allen, I'd take the 3rd, 5th and 2019 1st all day but for the #1 pick in the draft and a shot at a true Franchise QB in Darnold... they would have to do a lot better than that. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

15 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

I kept reading out of morbid curiosity but the Jets got the #1 overall and the best QB in the draft for nothing more than a 3rd, 5th and a future 1st next year?!?!?!? AND the Browns didn't sign Kirk Cousins in this scenario. 100% honest here, I don't want any of their players or their picks. I want a Vet QB that can win a few games now and Darnold to win  playoff games later. 

Why would the Browns (Under actual football people in the front office now) trade away a chance at a franchise QB? The very thing that has damned their predecessors and the organization as a whole to sub .500 football for the better part of 2 decades. Browns need to address the QB position with the best prospected QB in the draft and then let the kid learn behind a quality vet... Alex Smith, AJ, Bradford, etc. 

If the Jets wanted to move up to 4th and pick Josh Allen, I'd take the 3rd, 5th and 2019 1st all day but for the #1 pick in the draft and a shot at a true Franchise QB in Darnold... they would have to do a lot better than that. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

I as said, I'm not really good on giving value to what a team need to offer to pull certain trade, but I keep hearing that Jets and Bills want to move up for a QB and that Cleveland really like what they see in Allen.

Personally I don't like Allen and I think Cleveland have a really good chance on bringing McCarron - Who is a RFA and could become a UFA after the grievance hearing.

I do think McCarron will stay as a RFA and will receive a 2nd round tag from the Bengals and Cleveland will sign him and will send one of their three 2nd round picks to their division rivals. But I wanted to make a mock mixing from what I'm hearing/reading and what I believe...that's why I went the Allen route. (wouldn't  be surprised if they bring McCarron and go Barkley and Fitzpatrick at 1 and 4)

2 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

I as said, I'm not really good on giving value to what a team need to offer to pull certain trade, but I keep hearing that Jets and Bills want to move up for a QB and that Cleveland really like what they see in Allen.

Personally I don't like Allen and I think Cleveland have a really good chance on bringing McCarron - Who is a RFA and could become a UFA after the grievance hearing.

I do think McCarron will stay as a RFA and will receive a 2nd round tag from the Bengals and Cleveland will sign him and will send one of their three 2nd round picks to their division rivals. But I wanted to make a mock mixing from what I'm hearing/reading and what I believe...that's why I went the Allen route. (wouldn't  be surprised if they bring McCarron and go Barkley and Fitzpatrick at 1 and 4)

I'd stay at 1 and 4 as well. For AJ, I might give up Philly's 2nd for him. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Thats whats up for the Falcons Bowser.  Vita Vea would be a awesome pick for us because lord knows we need DT's as if Poe leaves we really only have 1 legit one on the roster in Grady Jarrett so we gonna need 1 in FA and 1 in the early rounds lol.

As for the trades the only one i think the value was really off on was probably BUF trades #21, #22, #53 to IND for #3    I would say Buf might need to come off a little more than that.  That would leave about a late 2nd to early 3rd round pick value ind should need to recieve to make it close.  I could see maybe a extra 2nd next year to the colts with a 5th this year going back to buffalo getting it done.

Archived