NFL News & Notes

Leader

37 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I agree with this. Did anyone actually try one of these this week? I watched one game each day, but I'll be honest I was doing other things while they were on too and didn't see it. 

The overtime rule is basically the NHL doing only a shootout with no OT. I don't like it. I understand that their goal is to keep games shorter, but I would much prefer an overtime period with both teams having a chance to score. If neither team scores or if they tie in the OT period, then do the 1 possession from the 10 yard line. But again that won't happen, because time. 

I had only skimmed through the rules and I realize now that I didn't understand overtime correctly. Yeah, just one possession for 10 yards is way too short, though the added 2 point conversion adds some extra difficulty. I'd probably prefer one longer possession for each team, maybe even breaking the tie based on yards gained if no team scores. We'll see how it goes.

My friend’s father is the presiding judge over Kareem’s father’s current criminal case for selling crack.  Hunt Sr has 59 criminal felonies, misdemeanors and violations in that Cleveland suburb alone.  Kinda explains the troubles that Jr has altho it certainly doesn’t excuse it. 

15 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

My friend’s father is the presiding judge over Kareem’s father’s current criminal case for selling crack.  Hunt Sr has 59 criminal felonies, misdemeanors and violations in that Cleveland suburb alone.  Kinda explains the troubles that Jr has altho it certainly doesn’t excuse it. 

I work in the city he was arrested in, dudes not a good person, whatsoever.

I hope Hunt can figure it out, he’s an exciting player and has the opportunity to change his life for good.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Saw that. Not surprised. That's a Dorsey move all the way. Hunt was his guy. Good move for Cleveland. Glad he's not going to the NFC. 

The NFC I could handle. It was rumored and has been reported that KC moves so quickly because CHI was hot on his tail. Didnt need him in the NFCN thats for sure.

Yep, a 31-year-old WR who has domestic abuse allegations, reckless driving problems who will cost 22 million dollars while probably getting at least a 4 game suspension is officially requesting a trade.  Four million less than the alleged GOAT QB next year.  Let's talk more about spending a second round pick to lose half of our cap space when we need both half of our cap space and our second round pick to spend on 4-10 year investments who are not cancerous, selfish players at one of the least important positions in football. 

There are going to be so, so, so many people who will by this time next year be saying, "I never thought we needed another WR, I always trusted Adams, Kumerow, MVS, ESB, Moore, Allison."  Even though only like three people could say that and mean it. 

We don't need a WR.  Certainly not one that's going to come in and completely ruin everything with his attitude and selfish, diva, POS behavior.