NFL News & Notes

Leader

2 hours ago, Old Guy said:

From April 2021 for all data through 2019.

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/murder-map-deadliest-u-s-cities/

28. Chicago, Illinois
The murder rate in Chicago is 18.26 per 100,000.

27. Buffalo, New York
The murder rate in Buffalo is 18.38 per 100,000.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

On 9/3/2021 at 1:24 PM, AlexGreen#20 said:

Murder rate in Buffalo (18.38) is higher than Chicago (18.26) 

On 9/3/2021 at 3:34 PM, Old Guy said:

Consider Buffalo's population to that of Chicago. I rest my case. When I was growing up in Texas in the early 90's, there was a tiny po-dunk town of like 500 people that had 4 murders in one year and was considered to be the most dangerous town in the entire state based on the math for that particular year and made the top-10 most dangerous communities over a 5-year span simply because 3 or 4 more murders happened in the 2 years before and after that one particular year(1993 I think FWIW).

12 minutes ago, Leader said:

Farewell, paper tickets — 98% of NFL fans used mobile tickets during preseason games this summer.
That's up from 67% in 2019.

I go to about 10-15 Cardinals games per season.  I don't think that there are paper tickets available.  It is a good idea, but there are a couple of problems.  If your phone doesn't work right, for whatever reason, you are boned.  Sometimes you also want to keep the ticket stub for a souvenir.  I went to the last game at old Busch Stadium, and the first game of new Busch Stadium, and I have a little certificate and the ticket framed.  My dad also saved the program and ticket from my first baseball game Brewers at Twins, in the Metrodome.  Most of my tickets are decomposing in the landfill, but we don't get to keep the special ones anymore.  

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I go to about 10-15 Cardinals games per season.  I don't think that there are paper tickets available.  It is a good idea, but there are a couple of problems.  If your phone doesn't work right, for whatever reason, you are boned.  Sometimes you also want to keep the ticket stub for a souvenir.  I went to the last game at old Busch Stadium, and the first game of new Busch Stadium, and I have a little certificate and the ticket framed.  My dad also saved the program and ticket from my first baseball game Brewers at Twins, in the Metrodome.  Most of my tickets are decomposing in the landfill, but we don't get to keep the special ones anymore.  

Some people are worried there's trackers inside the vaccines - meanwhile - they sleep with the greatest tracker of all time. Wont leave home without it. Take it *everywhere* they go without a second thought.