NFL News & Notes

Leader

7 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

It wasn't even trolling though.  When Bennett went to Green Bay, he chased the money.  Good riddance.  When he went back to New England, "Bennett felt intimidated and scared.  He wasn't comfortable.  Green Bay is racist.  Doctors threatened to put estrogen into his protein shakes.  Bennett had a missing shoulder.  His shoulder was literally missing.  Medical marvel.  They found it and put it back on as soon as he got back to Foxborough."

When McDaniels went to Indianapolis, one of them literally posted, "Judas!  Not sad to see him go!" in the Pats forum.  When McDaniels came back, LITERALLY THE SAME PERSON TRIED SUGGESTING THAT MCDANIELS LEFT BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT TO MOVE HIS FAMILY.

Literally laugh out loud funny coming from a fan of a Boston team.

9 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

It wasn't even trolling though.  When Bennett went to Green Bay, he chased the money.  Good riddance.  When he went back to New England, "Bennett felt intimidated and scared.  He wasn't comfortable.  Green Bay is racist.  Doctors threatened to put estrogen into his protein shakes.  Bennett had a missing shoulder.  His shoulder was literally missing.  Medical marvel.  They found it and put it back on as soon as he got back to Foxborough."

When McDaniels went to Indianapolis, one of them literally posted, "Judas!  Not sad to see him go!" in the Pats forum.  When McDaniels came back, LITERALLY THE SAME PERSON TRIED SUGGESTING THAT MCDANIELS LEFT BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT TO MOVE HIS FAMILY.

These are what crack me up. The one that sticks with me forever was a hardcore SEA fan, there's rumors they are trading for Harvin and it's all HAHAHAHA HE SUX HE'S NEVER HAD 1000 YARDZZZZZZZZ. Then they got him, literally the same guy "he was IN THE RUNNING FOR MVP LAST YEAR BEFORE HE GOT HURT YOU ******* IDIOTS."

Jesus. I'm pretty dumb and biased but I can't even imagine.

• Like 1

Good news IMO

"For all involved or invested in this ordeal, please calm down," Carruth wrote in the letter to the newspaper. "I will no longer be pursuing a relationship with Chancellor and Ms. Adams. I promise to leave them be, which I now see is in everyone's best interest."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22614777/rae-carruth-no-longer-seeks-custody-son-chancellor-lee-adams

Is Eddie Lacy done with the NFL, or is the NFL done with Eddie Lacy  ? Is he gonna give it another shot this year ?

Haven't heard anything about him. Not asking in a Packer-related way... just curious if we've seen the last of him on the field

His name was on the list of the 30 worst FA signings of 2017

https://overthecap.com/30-worst-signings-2017

"On Monday, Miami Dolphin owner Stephen Ross said "all of our players will be standing" when discussing his expectation for the national anthem during the 2018 season,  but he backtracked on those comments Tuesday"

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2762918-stephen-ross-i-have-no-intention-of-making-dolphins-players-stand-for-anthem?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

On 3/5/2018 at 11:03 AM, Shanedorf said:

Is Eddie Lacy done with the NFL, or is the NFL done with Eddie Lacy  ? Is he gonna give it another shot this year ?

Haven't heard anything about him. Not asking in a Packer-related way... just curious if we've seen the last of him on the field

His name was on the list of the 30 worst FA signings of 2017

https://overthecap.com/30-worst-signings-2017

It's too bad really as Lacy is a good back and looked like he did finally lose the weight last year. That Oline is Seattle was terrible though. I like Williams but if we could still have Lacy at 240 lbs and a healthy Jones that would be a nice duo. I hope he gets another shot with a team that gives him some carriers.

If you saw Lacy's story, he was so driven by getting his family out of the situation they were in. I think football was a vehicle for that, not a passion. Once he got his mother a new house and the family stabilized, it's possible that his drive was gone. He has earned $7.5 million. I hope he is smart with his money because he could weigh over 3 bills by now

14 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Lacy is a genuine great dude, regardless of what his weight is. If he's done with football I hope the Packers are active in getting him back to GB routinely as an alumni. Can't think of anyone who ever crossed paths with him that had a bad thing to say.

Coach called him a fatty. I don't think he comes around Green Bay for some time. 

Seat licenses go on sale for both the Rams and the Chargers as they prep for the new stadium opening in LA. So they are selling the same seat twice - and some of the PSLs are $100k each, but it comes with free crappy food and 3.2 near beer - so its not a total rape job. ( yes it is)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/07/rams-chargers-start-selling-premium-seats-at-new-stadium/

The highest SSL for the Rams comes in at $100,000 for the Chargers its only $75,000. For a license to buy a ticket

“We’ve tried to be very thoughtful about how to price this building,” Rams executive vice president and COO Kevin Demoff said, via the Orange County Register. “We understand it’s a uniquely premium and unbelievable experience, but we tried to make sure that it takes into consideration what the commensurate value should be for the fan. We’ve done two years worth of focus groups and surveys and talking to fans and we feel this is a very thoughtfully priced map that provides the appropriate value for each seat.”

wall-streets-co-writer-on-gordon-gekko-t

"Greed is good, greed works"