NFL News & Notes

Leader

34 minutes ago, KingOfTheNorth said:

Pretty alarming that Brown has all this time to Tweet, but can't call his Boss back. I wish he was on the Cowboys, and he wasn't calling Jerry back.

I’d also like to know why all my friends are tweeting regularly but not reaponding to my texts

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Cakeshoppe said:

I’d also like to know why all my friends are tweeting regularly but not reaponding to my texts

Not sure where you get friends, from the word Boss. Unless you are currently their boss and trying to get a hold of them to see if they are still interested in being employed by you? Then, your post has a point. If not, you are just being obtuse.

Edited by KingOfTheNorth

11 minutes ago, KingOfTheNorth said:

Not sure where you get friends, from the word Boss. Unless you are currently their boss and trying to get a hold of them to see if they are still interested in being employed by you? Then, your post has a point. If not, you are just being obtuse.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

4 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Buuurrnn.....

So Joe Whitt was predicting Randall could be a pro-bowl S while Randall was still in GB and yet Randall was forced to play CB.

Is Whitt burnnning Dom or the guy who drafted Randall to play CB?

Either way, just more evidence of the deep dysfunction.

• Like 1

Adam Schefter:

Carson Wentz is expected to be healthy in time to participate in the Eagles' offseason program in April.

Despite his contract expiring and him being a free agent, Colts’ kicker Adam Vinatieri, 46, wants to play 24th season in NFL in 2019.

Mortreport reports that HC Jason Garrett is in line to wind up calling the Cowboys' plays this season.

Chiefs’ QB Patrick Mahomes expected to sign a record deal when eligible in 2020 that shapes up as the NFL’s first $200 million contract.

On 1/18/2019 at 6:24 PM, TheOnlyThing said:

So Joe Whitt was predicting Randall could be a pro-bowl S while Randall was still in GB and yet Randall was forced to play CB.

Is Whitt burnnning Dom or the guy who drafted Randall to play CB?

Either way, just more evidence of the deep dysfunction.

I'm not sure who he is burning .. probably Thompson .. maybe Dom or McCarthy?  Randall, Hyde, and Hayward were all guys who were played out of position in GB.  Hyde leaves to become a pro bowl safety, Hayward becomes a pro bowl outside corner, and Randall has a strong season at safety.  We obviously had no idea what we were doing and other clubs quickly found the proper fit for guys that should still be excelling in GB.  What a waste of talent.

34 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I'm not sure who he is burning .. probably Thompson .. maybe Dom or McCarthy?  Randall, Hyde, and Hayward were all guys who were played out of position in GB.  Hyde leaves to become a pro bowl safety, Hayward becomes a pro bowl outside corner, and Randall has a strong season at safety.  We obviously had no idea what we were doing and other clubs quickly found the proper fit for guys that should still be excelling in GB.  What a waste of talent.

Hayward was not played out of position in GB, he was tried on the outside and failed miserably, Randall came in and was leagues better. Just dumb luck.

Hyde was the one truly playing out of position. 

Randall was not better than HHCD or Burnett while he was in GB, so unless you wanted to pull our starting CB so he could be a backup S, not sure what you wanted there. Not to mention Randall is soft as can be. The next CBs taken were Jalen Collins and Eric Rowe who boat busted. Darby was really the only CB that was available that became anything and I remember scouting him and he was a zone bail CB much like Josh Jackson, which wasn't a good fit for Dom.

Just now, Arthur Penske said:

Lame. I want GB to get one of these bad so I can travel to see a Packer Game abroad

Green Bay will never have one of these games.  Packers on the road and at home are guaranteed to sell out the games.  No team/city would want/allow a sellout crowd to go to a different stadium.  Packers will be the very last team to play one of these stupid road games. 

13 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Green Bay will never have one of these games.  Packers on the road and at home are guaranteed to sell out the games.  No team/city would want/allow a sellout crowd to go to a different stadium.  Packers will be the very last team to play one of these stupid road games. 

I’m sure the NFL will eventually subsidize it so it can happen. Should have done it in 2019 when we play in the chargers small stadium though. 

2 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I’m sure the NFL will eventually subsidize it so it can happen. Should have done it in 2019 when we play in the chargers small stadium though. 

The NFL can just keep sending bottom feeders to London far as I'm concerned.
Hopefully 2018 will be the last time we're one of them for a long, long time.