NFL News & Notes

Leader

With all the Brown talk a page back I'm on board with OP. The guy isn't worth it and we have some decent talent on O. Lets get our defense back to a top 10 unit. Defense wins championships not ABrown. Sure it would be a nice season offensively but we need to build a strong team across the board. I'd rather get 3 good solid character guys at that price then one AB. Just the kind of guy that breaks a team apart.

Not sure what this is all about.......

Jay Glazer:  For all you ****sticks who spewed **** at me, my kid, my mom, my mom’s kid, my kid’s mom, my head size, body size, intelligence, my mom’s intelligence all because I made a prediction about your team today save your ridiculous ****in insults for **** that matters in life.

3 hours ago, Leader said:

When does free agency week officially start?

Nagler: March 13th is the official start. Legal tampering starts two days prior. Actual tampering starts at Prime in Indy in about two weeks.

Basically one more month of being bored.... (other than the combine)

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Jay Glazer:  For all you ****sticks who spewed **** at me, my kid, my mom, my mom’s kid, my kid’s mom, my head size, body size, intelligence, my mom’s intelligence all because I made a prediction about your team today save your ridiculous ****in insults for **** that matters in life.

must be that AAF craziness

2 hours ago, Leader said:

He is upset because he isn't even a top 5 midget of all time.  

Pro Football Reference is part of a family of sports reference sites, they hit 1 billion page views last year
Here's a link to the Packers Franchise History page

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/gnb/

New York Times wrote about them here, small operation - HUGE success

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/13/sports/sean-forman-sports-reference.html

The Pennsylvania federal judge overseeing the NFL concussion litigation settlement on Thursday tossed a lawsuit over the death of former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez by his daughter, finding that her claims are precluded by the settlement after failing to opt out of it in time.

U.S. District Judge Anita Brody dismissed the lawsuit from Hernandez's daughter Avielle Hernandez seeking for loss of consortium, alleging the NFL's negligence and conspiracy to conceal known risks of playing football contributed to his death, depriving her of the love and affection of her father.

"Allowing A.H.’s suit to proceed would be allowing the 're-litigation of settled question at the core' of the NFL Settlement."

The collusion grievances filed by Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reid against the NFL have been resolved. Attorney Mark Geragos and the NFL released a joint statement announcing the development on Friday afternoon. Due to a confidentiality agreement, there’s no word on the terms of a settlement that comes after several months of discussions between the league and counsel for the two players.

Lol at anyone - ANYONE - who wants to give anything - ANYTHING - for Antonio Brown after today. 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/02/15/antonio-brown-uses-twitter-as-a-weapon-against-ben-roethlisberger/

“Pittsburgh Steelers fans be like ‘get rid of [Brown] he hits women’ but be like ‘Big Ben is my hero’.. wait!! Didn’t he rape two college girls,” one of the tweets says.

Not even Jerry Rice would be worth having on your team after that. 

If literally anyone suggests we trade literally anything for him, I won't even argue anymore.  I'll just quote Antonio Brown. 

EDIT: That was not an Antonio Brown Tweet.  He liked that Tweet from someone else though.  I guess I'd give a 7th round pick for him. 

Edited by Outpost31
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol at anyone - ANYONE - who wants to give anything - ANYTHING - for Antonio Brown after today. 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/02/15/antonio-brown-uses-twitter-as-a-weapon-against-ben-roethlisberger/

If literally anyone suggests we trade literally anything for him, I won't even argue anymore.  I'll just quote Antonio Brown. 

Oh snap! Nagler recently said he'd be shocked if AB actually played anywhere outside of Pittsburgh next year. I would think this most recent tweet makes that impossible.

9 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

EDIT: That was not an Antonio Brown Tweet.  He liked that Tweet from someone else though.  I guess I'd give a 7th round pick for him. 

smh lmao what an idiot