NFL News & Notes

Leader

13 minutes ago, Norm said:

Is that **** ******* true? I've never heard that. I hang out with old boys all the time that talk about what athletes used to get away with, never heard those

I used to date the daughter of someone who was a part of the muscle that worked at those parties. Heh, she was from the most hilariously named suburb I've ever heard of: Cheektowaga, NY...

1 minute ago, Donzo said:

100% agree on the first sentence...  100% disagree on the second sentence. When she played the victim card without taking responsibility for her own actions, then she has culpability for the results.

She only came out after her career was ruined; it's WHY she came out. It's basic last-resort logic: if you're going down on something like that, take as many people with you as possible...

11 minutes ago, Donzo said:

OK, I've seen the pattern here. People are making specific allegations. When asked for details about those specific allegations, none will be given... I got it.

For myself, my memory has been jarred a little. I'm a Gator fan and posted a lot back in the day on A Gator board when this went down. As you can imagine there was lot heat on Mr. University of Tennessee football, Peyton Manning. For all the stuff said about Manning, next to none of it was close to being proved. 

All said and done, I think Peyton treated the female assistant just like he treated a male assistant. They were talking trash to each other and Peyton flashed her. It only happens a million times a day in a locker room. I don't know how that's even close to bullying. 

But there’s plenty of details given in several of the links that have been posted here. The trainer in question filed a report within hours of the event. Another athlete who Manning admitted was present didn’t explicitly corroborate her story but he did refute Manning’s account. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Donzo said:

"As she described".... So, are you saying what she said in her deposition was proven as fact?

Never was and never will be a Peyton Manning fan.  Arrogant, self serving, always somebody elses fault and his commercials suck too.    

8 minutes ago, Donzo said:

Due tell... What is my agenda?

Seems like your agenda is being an *******.  Ray Rice's wife never pressed charges, shouldn't he have walked?  Greg Hardy intimidated and bought off ex-girlfriend to not show up for court. He now has no history of abuse even though there were many witnesses and photos from the police station. Is he really innocent?

If you have half a brain and can connect the dots....you know Peyton did it and it was no 'prank'.  Don't be stupid, money buys 'justice'.  When the college has to pay you know it's real.

3 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

Seems like your agenda is being an *******.  Ray Rice's wife never pressed charges, shouldn't he have walked?  Greg Hardy intimidated and bought off ex-girlfriend to not show up for court. He now has no history of abuse even though there were many witnesses and photos from the police station. Is he really innocent?

If you have half a brain and can connect the dots....you know Peyton did it and it was no 'prank'.  Don't be stupid, money buys 'justice'.  When the college has to pay you know it's real.

Hypocrite is what hypocrite does.

It's simple. What  exactly is "it'" that Peyton did? 

4 minutes ago, deathstar said:

No idea.

That's par for the course with this subject.

Posters have made some specific claims. I've simply asked for specific verification of those claims. There's either been no response to my verification requests or an illiterate remark. 

Have at it.

1 minute ago, Donzo said:

That's par for the course with this subject.

Posters have made some specific claims. I've simply asked for specific verification of those claims. There's either been no response to my verification requests or an illiterate remark. 

Have at it.

No thanks bud.

• Like 1