NFL News & Notes

Leader

3 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Didn't Martha Stewart go to jail for something like that?  

I've no idea what you're referring to.....but added to my "To Do" list is to contact my contact inside Goodells office that cleans and reconstructs the contents of his shredder.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

I've no idea what you're referring to.....but added to my "To Do" list is to contact my contact inside Goodells office that cleans and reconstructs the contents of his shredder.

Ahem...google is your friend!

But...she went to jail for insider trading.  Which would be exactly the situation you were referencing.

At least that is what my memory is telling me....

1 minute ago, vegas492 said:

She went to jail for insider trading.  Which would be exactly the situation you were referencing.

I know. I was kidding. I thought the "shredder guy" reference would give it away.....but apparently not!

You must be a tough invite to a Comedy Club.

"Wait...that doesnt make any sense...what's he talking about?"

Ben Fennell:

IMO, nothing speaks to offensive philosophy MORE than your play calling Inside the 30.

Leaders in RUSHING ATTEMPTS when INSIDE the 30 on offense:

Ravens - 37
49ers - 34
Patriots - 28

Run the ball. Impose your will. Make them worry about stopping the run.

15 minutes ago, Leader said:

I know. I was kidding. I thought the "shredder guy" reference would give it away.....but apparently not!

You must be a tough invite to a Comedy Club.

"Wait...that doesnt make any sense...what's he talking about?"

When you start a post, replying to my Martha Stewart post with "I've no idea what you are referring to", I thought you didn't know about the insider trading.

NY Post:

Four days after claiming he was done playing in the NFL, Antonio Brown has reversed course.

“I’m still the best why stop now,” Brown, who was released from the Raiders and the Patriots over the course of less than a month, wrote on Twitter Thursday.

He tweeted seven minutes later, “The game need me I’m like test answers.” That was after responding to someone who said Brown should try to play with four NFL teams this year, to which Brown replied, “Big 4X.”

Edited by Leader

21 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

Yup, seems worth it to me to be honest. Like Alcatraz but 10000x cooler

I'll settle for Moon prison guard. Or I could shoot for the Moon and try and be the first Moon Prison Warden and make people fight to the death with no gravity.

1 minute ago, Norm said:

I'll settle for Moon prison guard. Or I could shoot for the Moon and try and be the first Moon Prison Warden and make people fight to the death with no gravity.

The moon football team would have some killer home field advantage.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheGreatZepp said:

Jennifer Lopez and Shakira for the Super Bowl Halftime Show. I guess, appeal to middle aged-older men by having middle aged women shaking it.

As long as the TV is on mute.  But they will have some other guests...  Can we have one person who actually wrote a song on stage?