NFL News & Notes

Leader

5 hours ago, vegas492 said:

When you start a post, replying to my Martha Stewart post with "I've no idea what you are referring to", I thought you didn't know about the insider trading.

Martha stewart got prison time for insider trading.  @Leader pretends to have no clue about insider info and says he needs to talk to his insider in charge of getting rid of insider information.

Yeah you would have a bad time at a comedy club.

• Like 1

I agree.

Ben Fennell:

Missing judgment calls at full speed with the naked eye...Tolerable.

Missing judgement calls with super-mo replays/ multiple angles...Senseless.

Replaying judgement calls was a terrible idea. Feet in bounds, ball control, etc - I support that. But leave the penalties alone.

Jason_OTC:  Those in the bottom of estimated cap room next year...

10 Rams- $31M
9 49ers- $22M
8 Saints- $21M
7 Packers- $20M
6 Chiefs- $18M
5 Bears- $6.5M
4 Steelers- ($2.6M)
3 Vikings- ($8.4M)
2 Jaguars- ($13M)
1 Falcons- ($14M)

*( ) means how much over the cap in 2020

• Ross Uglem: Friendly reminder for Packers fans that this concerns: Lane Taylor and Jimmy Graham are almost certainly coming off the books (~12.5M) Also things could get tremendously ugly in MN on the last year of that Kirk deal. What a mess.

Ben Fennell: 

Inside the 30 Passing

The Best.
Cowboys Dak Prescott: 19/25 8 TDs, 0 INTs, 0 Sacks 136.7 QB Rating

The Worst.
Vikings Kirk Cousins: 4/11 1 TD, 1 INT, 0 Sacks 48.3 QB Rating

• Peter Bukowski: Packers had the best RZ defense in the league before the Eagles game, then allowed them to go 4/4 scoring TDs. Can't have that against the Cowboys.

1 hour ago, green machine said:

This is the NFL's way of subtly telling Burfict to go crawl in a hole and die.  Considering his record, I'd just tell him straight up you're done in the league and be done with it.

Edited by Sasquatch

Chubb is done for the year in Denver, and now the rumors are flying about a complete rebuild.  Even Von Miller is being hinted as trade-able.  So how realistic is it for us to get Sanders?  In theory it sure seems like he could shore up the WR group really well.  Adams, Sanders, MVS, Geronimo doesn't look so bad.  I haven't really paid much attention to Sanders lately though.

15 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

Chubb is done for the year in Denver, and now the rumors are flying about a complete rebuild.  Even Von Miller is being hinted as trade-able.  So how realistic is it for us to get Sanders?  In theory it sure seems like he could shore up the WR group really well.  Adams, Sanders, MVS, Geronimo doesn't look so bad.  I haven't really paid much attention to Sanders lately though.

Hes still dangerous. Making him the #2/3 would be a prime time move.