Jump to content
Leader

NFL News & Notes

Recommended Posts

Anybody see Jay Gruden's press conference yesterday or at least the sound bite? Sounded to me like I guy who was hoping he'd be put out of his misery in Washington, and he was. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Anybody see Jay Gruden's press conference yesterday or at least the sound bite? Sounded to me like I guy who was hoping he'd be put out of his misery in Washington, and he was. 

Yes and I think he knew the deal was done.

"If I show up on Monday and the keys work........?"

Doesnt exude confidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Yes and I think he knew the deal was done.

"If I show up on Monday and the keys work........?"

Doesnt exude confidence.

Apparently they called him in at 5am this morning.  Geez Dan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sasquatch said:

Apparently they called him in at 5am this morning.  Geez Dan.

"Hey Dan. Dan. You awake? We changed the locks"

click

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gruden's the happiest damn man in America right now. 5 million to not deal with Snyder's sleazy bull****. He probably was smiling when they handed him the damn pink slip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Gruden's the happiest damn man in America right now. 5 million to not deal with Snyder's sleazy bull****. He probably was smiling when they handed him the damn pink slip.

Sleepy female voice: "Who was that Dan?"

"Never mind Babe....and hand me that roach" :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Gruden's the happiest damn man in America right now. 5 million to not deal with Snyder's sleazy bull****. He probably was smiling when they handed him the damn pink slip.

Now he can smoke whatever he wants on or off of camera.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Of note. We face them in 3 weeks. 

Their other run plug severely sprained an ankle. We should be able to score on them. Can our defense keep them under 28? Think that's what it'll take. Luckily it's on grass. They seem to have built a team that's better on turf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Leader said:

Sleepy female voice: "Who was that Dan?"

"Never mind Babe....and hand me that roach" :)

9/10

would be 10/10 with the correct name ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

bringing ryan grant in would be a decent move

i'm also very FOR bringing tyree in just because 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ben Fennell: 

Start Fast!

1st Quarter Point Differential

1. NE/GB +39
2. BAL +27

31. ATL -28
32. MIA -38

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

 

bringing ryan grant in would be a decent move

i'm also very FOR bringing tyree in just because 

Because we all want that MACtion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Leader said:

Ben Fennell: 

Start Fast!

1st Quarter Point Differential

1. NE/GB +39
2. BAL +27

31. ATL -28
32. MIA -38

This was something that quite a few members were upset about the last couple years. We were starting so slow. Good to see some change for the better. Lets keep it going MLF and co.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chris Mortensen: The Bills have traded WR Zay Jones to Raiders for 2021 fifth round pick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×