NFL News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

Lol, I remember watching this a few years back and laughing my a-dollar sign-dollar sign off

the guy who rolls off of it is the funniest thing in the world to me. Like I get how that's a totally reasonable thing to do in that situation but it looks pretty ridiculous

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

The GDT will come when Finn is good and ready.

You cant rush insipration

Yep, and the only thing to really talk about this week is whether or not Matt Patricia will crap himself when he see's Rodgers walk out onto the field.  

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/09/matt-patricia-more-nervous-about-facing-aaron-rodgers-after-beating-him/

• Like 1

Just now, Sasquatch said:

Yep, and the only thing to really talk about this week is whether or not Matt Patricia will crap himself when he see's Rodgers walk out onto the field.  

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/09/matt-patricia-more-nervous-about-facing-aaron-rodgers-after-beating-him/

Patricia was a good hire.  I know people didn't think so last year, but they gotta remember it IS the Lions.  They have been very impressive this year since their near meltdown in week 1, and they took the Chiefs down to the wire.  This isn't the Caldwell Lions. 

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Patricia was a good hire.  I know people didn't think so last year, but they gotta remember it IS the Lions.  They have been very impressive this year since their near meltdown in week 1, and they took the Chiefs down to the wire.  This isn't the Caldwell Lions. 

Absolutely agree - he's outperformed expectations by many I believe - including my own.  I found it somewhat refreshing that he would humbly admit to being nervous about facing Rodgers.  You know he'll have his boys ready for sure come Monday!

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

It's already Wednesday, the latest we've had a GDT is Tuesday thus far. Wrecking the power of the GDT.

I'm ready to bring back @Shanedorf

The loss to the Eagles was clearly @CWood21 fault and not his.

Next thing we'll hear is that he's stuck in the men's room at a Greyhound Bus Station in Toledo with a broken finger, a bad bout of Cryptosporidium squirts, and a slow internet connection.

Pleeze.

Tamquam excusat rectums. Nos omnes habere unum.

(Hoc translatione hujusmodi excrementa est.)

Edited by Uffdaswede