NFL News & Notes

Leader

13 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

The Art of War applied to football.  Actually, the Art of War can be applied to damn near anything where an opponent is involved.  Timeless masterpiece about strategy.

I've heard that a lot of car salesmen at big dealerships consider The Art of War the best book to read on how to make car sales.

On 10/9/2019 at 3:42 PM, PACKRULE said:

It is interesting to note that is something BB has done and does it well. He sits there in front of the mic talking up Peyton Manning knowing it will go to his head. I hope AR talks up Patrcicia about how good he is and how he calls the perfect plays to keep him in check and how he wishes he had stayed in NE. Mess with him right back.

After re-reading more quotes from Sun Tzu I’m almost sure BB has a well worn copy on his nightstand. 

• Like 1

Football Perspective: Le'Veon Bell has 60.5% of all touches by a Jets player so far this year. The record for percentage of team touches over the course of a full season is 60.2%, set by James Wilder Sr. in 1984 with the Bucs. Wilder also holds the 2nd-best mark, 59.5%, set with Tampa Bay in 1985.