NFL News & Notes

Leader

2 hours ago, waterfish_21 said:

Broke my collar bone, came back after a month (Had screws/metal put in, still hurts to this day).  Fractured my elbow, cast for 1 month, played sports after 6 weeks.  Broke a rib and bruised as well (after my 260 lb coach jump kneed me in the chest), walked like an old man for 1 month, hurt like hell to even breath ( not a ******* joke of an injury).  Broke ankle, was playing again in 2 weeks ( only to sprain the other ankle, broken ankle wasn't fully healed so had to compensate, causing the second injury). 

Pulled my hamstring, COULDN'T ******* EVEN SIT DOWN TO TAKE A **** FOR TWO MONTHS.  Fired from job.  14  months total before I attempted a full jump again.  This injury effectively ended my sports playing days.  Worse injury of my life not even close, I wish hamstring injuries on no man/woman/animal. 

You should be put in a bubble, buddy. 

Edited by HighCalebR
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, waterfish_21 said:

Broke my collar bone, came back after a month (Had screws/metal put in, still hurts to this day).  Fractured my elbow, cast for 1 month, played sports after 6 weeks.  Broke a rib and bruised as well (after my 260 lb coach jump kneed me in the chest), walked like an old man for 1 month, hurt like hell to even breath ( not a ******* joke of an injury).  Broke ankle, was playing again in 2 weeks ( only to sprain the other ankle, broken ankle wasn't fully healed so had to compensate, causing the second injury). 

Pulled my hamstring, COULDN'T ******* EVEN SIT DOWN TO TAKE A **** FOR TWO MONTHS.  Fired from job.  14  months total before I attempted a full jump again.  This injury effectively ended my sports playing days.  Worse injury of my life not even close, I wish hamstring injuries on no man/woman/animal. 

l-was-born-with-glass-bones-and-paper-sk

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Theres no great top trade targets now

I wouldnt mind if they traded a 6th to improve their depth though

gross. would not take this deal

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001068762/article/nfl-trade-deadline-one-buysell-proposal-for-each-nfc-team

GREEN BAY PACKERS: Buy tight end O.J. Howard. As he proved Sunday, Aaron Rodgers can ball out with anybody in his supporting cast. Danny Vitale and Jake Kumerow for the win! But going forward, the Pack will need more reliable, versatile pass-catching weapons. Howard is being under-utilized in Tampa Bay and, in the third year of his rookie deal, has room to grow. The plan: Pair him or rotate him with Jimmy Graham in Green Bay in 2019, have him replace Graham in 2020 and see Rodgers develop a new favorite target across from Davante Adams. Potential compensation: 2020 second-round pick and 2021 sixth-round pick.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001068762/article/nfl-trade-deadline-one-buysell-proposal-for-each-nfc-team

GREEN BAY PACKERS: Buy tight end O.J. Howard. As he proved Sunday, Aaron Rodgers can ball out with anybody in his supporting cast. Danny Vitale and Jake Kumerow for the win! But going forward, the Pack will need more reliable, versatile pass-catching weapons. Howard is being under-utilized in Tampa Bay and, in the third year of his rookie deal, has room to grow. The plan: Pair him or rotate him with Jimmy Graham in Green Bay in 2019, have him replace Graham in 2020 and see Rodgers develop a new favorite target across from Davante Adams. Potential compensation: 2020 second-round pick and 2021 sixth-round pick.

You know it's realistic and a real possibility too.

...Because he did this for every single NFC team (maybe AFC too, IDK).

TB ain't gonna trade OJ Howard for a 2nd round pick.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

You wouldn't trade a (likely) late 2nd for OJ Howard? 

4 hours ago, waterfish_21 said:

it's always the ones that sound minor. i don't have such an extensive resume, but with the injuries i've had (tibia fracture, broken jaw and hella sprains in high school) tibialis anterior tendonitis has been the toughest/longest injury to work around. has lingered for the past 3 years. for the first 2 years i limped every day and couldn't even limp thru it sometimes even on pain killers. i've been rehabbing it regularly and it just finally started to kinda slowly dissipate over the past year. but the tendon is still swollen af and can't figure out how to remedy it. 

44 minutes ago, pacman5252 said:

I'm not sure if I would trade a second for OJ. He's been more draft name than player thus far. I could see him becoming like Ebron with a change of scene, but I'm not giving a second for that. Maybe Jackson + a late pick

He had a pretty impressive rookie year. Sophomore campaign still split a ton with Brate but had some real nice games and improved on his rookie season. This year he's a TE in Arians scheme.. and it's no good being a TE in Arians scheme.

I'd do a 2nd and next years 6th right now. I'd do a 2nd and next years 3rd tbh.

Were gonna need a TE. The draft isnt going to have those, OJ is 5x the prospect of Jace and only a year older.