NFL News & Notes

Leader

7 minutes ago, waterfish_21 said:

What happen

They kneeled before the FG miss. And they asked him why he didn't just run it once and he just flipped out that he'd lose 3-4 yards if he did that. And just got really mad at the reporters, and he's done that other times lately

Just now, Norm said:

They kneeled before the FG miss. And they asked him why he didn't just run it once and he just flipped out that he'd lose 3-4 yards if he did that. And just got really mad at the reporters, and he's done that other times lately

Pressure is mounting and you can tell he's not very good at adversity! 

• Like 2

Just now, Malfatron said:

MLF: "go and win the game"

Nagy: "Run the ball? What if there's a fumble? Throw the ball? lol, no thought of that"

MLF: Look, I've got Aaron Rodgers, go win the game! 

Nagy: Oh ****, Trubisky, kneel and don't screw it up. We'll take our chances with a marginal kicker. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

MLF: "go and win the game"

Nagy: "Run the ball? What if there's a fumble? Throw the ball? lol, no thought of that"

And he's full of ****. You obviously CONSIDER it. 

He should have been DON'T YOU SEE HOW ****TY TURBISKY IS? WOULD YOU TRUST THAT TURD TO EVEN HANDLE A HAND OFF? HE ALREADY FUMBLED ONCE TODAY!!

I feel bad in that he probably is smart enough to know Daniel gives him the better chance on a weekly basis but you aren't allowed to play him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

I've not clue what kind of game Nagy called overall - but the way it ended isnt on him IMO.

Your FG kicker just hooks a 41yarder.....what? You think he couldnt do the same on a 38yarder?

I'm fine with what he did. And the press is annoying. He just got short with them really easily

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

I've not clue what kind of game Nagy called overall - but the way it ended isnt on him IMO.

Your FG kicker just hooks a 41yarder.....what? You think he couldnt do the same on a 38yarder?

he missed a 33 yarder.

im getting as close as i can

nagy was scared of a 2 yard loss imo. making it the fabled 43 yard doubledoink spectre

11 minutes ago, Norm said:

Nagy is having a mental breakdown in Chicago

“Ahh, but the strawberries—I mean, the kneeldowns—that’s where I had them! They laughed at me and made jokes, but I proved beyond a shadow of a doubt...and with geometric logic...that a duplicate key to the locker room refrigerator did exist. And I’d have produced that key if they hadn’t pulled the kick to the left. But there never was going to be a pass, there never was going to be a run, there was going to be a field goal. There. I said it. Are you happy?”

• Like 1

Just now, Norm said:

I'm fine with what he did. And the press is annoying. He just got short with them really easily

Team won the Division and got into the Playoffs last year.

Didnt do much but add people this year and.............they're now last in the Division - loser of 3 straight and 3+4 overall.

Sure's he's a bit testy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Team won the Division and got into the Playoffs last year.

Didnt do much but add people this year and.............they're now last in the Division - loser of 3 straight and 3+4 overall.

Sure's he's a bit testy.

I predicted 6-10 for them at the beginning of the season because I knew they didn't have a QB. People laughed! They might get to 8-8 but that is the best this team is going to finish.