NFL News & Notes

Leader

I mean this is really nothing...  but why Odell? You know youre a target. Just be boring off the field.

Odell gets charged for this but Antonio  Brown can literally berate officers... put it up on social... and nothing but just bad pr for him.

Edited by Green19
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Whatever happened to the measured response..........give the guy a warning and walk away. These days everything seems so overly dramatic.

Losers on social media demand stupid things happen like this to give their hollow empty pointless lives "meaning."

• Like 4

4 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Whatever happened to the measured response..........give the guy a warning and walk away. These days everything seems so overly dramatic.

This.

My middle school age daughter got into a fight with another girl this year. After they were done, they made up and it was over. They got in trouble with the school of course and had detention, which I expected. What I didn't expect was for both of them to get ticketed by the school officer, which meant a day off work to take her to court and shell out $80 right there just for court costs.

Ridiculous imo.