NFL News & Notes

Leader

4 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

They should put a live shark in there and have Goodell jump over the fountain on a motorcycle like The Fonz.  Then the NFL could truly "jump the shark".

We'll all be glued to our TV's.  Imagine the headlines.  Or, if heaven forbid, a player slips off the boat or the make-shift platform and drowns in the damn fountain.  Or a drunk Jets fan thinking it's a wading pool!  This is gonna be a shlt-show.  

8 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

We'll all be glued to our TV's.  Imagine the headlines.  Or, if heaven forbid, a player slips off the boat or the make-shift platform and drowns in the damn fountain.  Or a drunk Jets fan thinking it's a wading pool!  This is gonna be a shlt-show.  

Don't let Culpepper or Smoot take the helm.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

CTE dude. I would put money on it...

"Tell the truth!"

Ehh, just browsing his wiki page, he was denied admission to Florida State for academics and got expelled from Florida International. An article says his mom kicked him out of the house at 17 over altercations with his stepfather. Looks like he’s been having problems for a long time now. 

Fame, money, and power can be hugely detrimental to people’s mental health. On top of that, I think there can be a fair bit of shock for people who grow up in poverty or chaos to suddenly have the means to all sorts of things when they grew up desperate for means. 

The things he’s accused of are pretty monstrous and this is in no way a defense or an excuse, it just seems like contexts like that give rise to monstrous behavior fairly often. 

3 hours ago, Striker said:

All aboard the SS Goodell!

They should do it in the Wisconsin forest and have the players transported to the stage by miniature railroad.

The NFL is ridiculous. I don't even think this looks cool. It just looks like "omg so much money, where should we throw it all away at??? HURR DURR"

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Kepler said:

The NFL is ridiculous. I don't even think this looks cool. It just looks like "omg so much money, where should we throw it all away at??? HURR DURR"

Not sure if you've been to Vegas or not.  If they close off that block or 2 of Las Vegas blvd, it's gonna be especially lit.