NFL News & Notes

Leader

Mason Rudolph could bring civil and criminal charges vs. Myles Garrett. Since Garrett's doubled-down on his comment, leaving little wiggle room or ambiguity, it's unclear how the league can intercede to put this to rest. I dont imagine they want a lawsuit to happen.

57 minutes ago, Leader said:

Mason Rudolph could bring civil and criminal charges vs. Myles Garrett. Since Garrett's doubled-down on his comment, leaving little wiggle room or ambiguity, it's unclear how the league can intercede to put this to rest. I dont imagine they want a lawsuit to happen.

Both of these dudes just continue to fail at PR.

25 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Going with the "My daddy is going to sue you" approach, after getting his *** beat in a fight that he started.

I wouldn't sue anyone but if he didn't say that, getting accused of saying that by Myles must be really frustrating as it would be a major victim cop out lie by Myles. I also wouldn't' call getting cheap shot with a weapon getting your *** beat. Although I would have no doubt Myles would beat his ***.

Edited by Arthur Penske

20 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I wouldn't sue anyone but if he didn't say that, getting accused of saying that by Myles must be really frustrating as it would be a major victim cop out lie by Myles. I also wouldn't' call getting cheap shot with a weapon getting your *** beat. Although I would have no doubt Myles would beat his ***.

Trying to rip somebody's helmet off and failing, then that person taking your helmet off and beating you over the head with it is a borderline comedic *** kicking.