NFL News & Notes

Leader

7 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

Sign him to a vet minimum with per game incentives and production bonuses.  He is everything we are looking for except for his 10 cent brain.  You could cut him at any time (including training camp).

I think the market will ultimately have offers above the vet minimum. Granted he was a bit of a loose screw while at PIT - but still - I'd have loved to have the talent. Since then....he's gone a bit overboard (or downhill). So I cant tell where his head is at anymore.

Josh Dubow -  New Raiders safety Demarious Randall allowed 8 TDs in coverage last season per Sport Radar, tied for 2nd most in NFL. His 27 TDs allowed since entering league in 2015 are 2nd most to Malcolm Butler's 30.

On 4/6/2020 at 3:58 PM, vegas492 said:

I think he's got legal charges pending on him for that whole moving incident.  Could be a league suspension, too.

Until those legal things are cleared up, I doubt anyone signs him.  Too much unknown.

What if he takes the contract Geronimo just got just to get back into the league? Could be the Andre Rison that gets us there.

10 minutes ago, Jaegybomb said:

What if he takes the contract Geronimo just got just to get back into the league? Could be the Andre Rison that gets us there.

Go watch every single Gutey presser and let me know what common thing he says in all of them. Then look at every FA signing and list all the common traits. It's not gonna happen.

Edited by cannondale
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

He's not good. 

Better than Kizer.

13 minutes ago, Leader said:

Aaron Nagler -   NFL teams out here trying to make their uniforms look like Arena League rejects.

• Zach Kruse -   Circle of life for NFL uniforms? Bucs' god-awful look dies, Falcons' god-awful look is born.

I like ATLs. Simple is better.

11 hours ago, Jaegybomb said:

Looking at his game?  It would be wonderful.

Looking at him as a person...and looking at his legal issues right now?  Absolutely not.  I'm not giving reps to a guy who could be suspended at any time for his actions concerning that moving situation.  Say nothing about his past.  He's just not a guy I want in a community or locker room.