NFL News & Notes

Leader

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I don't see much difference in the Falcons' uniform.

Silver facemasks are the biggest difference. I don't mind them except for the "ATL" on the front. I automatically think of college when teams put their name or city on the front of the uniform. 

57 minutes ago, Norm said:

Tom Brady smoked weed in HS.

Get ready to hear about this every day the next 6 months

When I was 18 the year was 1969...............how many people do you think indulged in illegal product at that time ? 

Most people (me at least) gave up the various drugs then on offer after about a 6 months 'trial', with a "been there, done that" attitude.

While I found it all very easy to put aside, that isn't true of everyone...........pity the people who find it hard to put down, they are the ones likely to get ruined by it.

Edited by OneTwoSixFive
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I didn't realize the response was from the Panthers.  :D

I don't think the one with out the ATL on the front is bad at all.  Just take that off and call it a day.

The black and white throwbacks?? easily the best ones.

GO BACK!!! 

I immediately thought "Oh those look like arena league J's."

Ben Fennell -  Hearing reports of Tua failing physical with teams. I’ve heard some teams having tougher time evaluating injury/rehab because it was a ‘trauma surgery’ and not a routine sports procedure Interesting to follow...

8 minutes ago, Leader said:

Ben Fennell -  Hearing reports of Tua failing physical with teams. I’ve heard some teams having tougher time evaluating injury/rehab because it was a ‘trauma surgery’ and not a routine sports procedure Interesting to follow...

He's not draftable IMO

42 minutes ago, Leader said:

That might be a good thing for the Packers, some good players might fall to them because of this problem evaluating players.