NFL News & Notes

Leader

2 hours ago, JDBrocks said:

Sorry, friendly sarcasm doesn't come across very well. When I said I don't wish you good luck anymore I was kidding. 

I honestly think that the division is going to come down to health this year, but think that the Vikings are set up for long term success because of pretty good drafting and brilliant cap management. The Diggs contract is a bargain IMO compared to other receivers and the cap percentage that they use.

That being said, the Theilen contract is well beyond a steal.  A great deal for the Vikings.

Caught a reshow of First Things First (its on early in the morning) and they had x LB Bart Scott on there - and this guy's good.
He took over the show and just kept putting out informed straight talk - from a players perspective - from beginning to end.
I dont know what he does - if anything - but somebody should give this guy air time. Really refreshing to hear somebody tell it like it is.

43 minutes ago, Leader said:

Caught a reshow of First Things First (its on early in the morning) and they had x LB Bart Scott on there - and this guy's good.
He took over the show and just kept putting out informed straight talk - from a players perspective - from beginning to end.
I dont know what he does - if anything - but somebody should give this guy air time. Really refreshing to hear somebody tell it like it is.

From ESPN:

"If the hit Anthony Barr laid on Aaron Rodgers last season -- which broke the Green Bay quarterback's collarbone -- took place this season, it would be deemed a penalty. According to NFL official Pete Morelli, who explained the league's rule changes to a group of Twin Cities media on Thursday, Barr's hit would fall under a point of emphasis the NFL has instituted for 2018. It would be a 15-yard penalty for roughing the passer"

7 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Pretty sure the correct phrase is:

"TBSS"  

Really looking forward to seeing how Rouqan Smith looks in his debut

Lamar Jackson day. I don't even like Jackson but that's what I want to see.

I'm doing a draft Kings lineup right now lol