NFL News & Notes

Leader

10 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

I know how much you hate projecting, or looking at the past for an indicator of future production......

Actually thats not accurate. The context of the conversation you're referencing pertained to a player who was a week into his rookie year TC - so I'm more than willing to allow him to prove his mettle - do whats necessary at the NFL level - BEFORE - I predicted his failure or limits at the next level based on some oblique / tangential "attitudes" while in college. He's in a new world and will have to prove himself all over again.

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Actually thats not accurate. The context of the conversation you're referencing pertained to a player who was a week into his rookie year TC - so I'm more than willing to allow him to prove his mettle - do whats necessary at the NFL level - BEFORE - I predicted his failure or limits at the next level based on some oblique / tangential "attitudes" while in college. He's in a new world and will have to prove himself all over again.

What I'm referencing is every interaction I've seen you had where you make a claim and then say you have no basis for saying it because you don't care. 

1 minute ago, HighCalebR said:

What I'm referencing is every interaction I've seen you had where you make a claim and then say you have no basis for saying it because you don't care. 

LOL - well that doesnt even make sense and I usually make sense - so you've either got the wrong guy or misconstrued the past comments.

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Based on the fact that Coleman is a bad, lazy locker room guy that Dorsey couldn't wait to get rid of and Allison is a self made guy dedicated to getting better and is in line for increased opportunity.

That's nothing more than an extremely bias opinion.  There isn't any fact there just trashing the non Packer while ignoring 100% of the flaws of the current packer. 

4 minutes ago, SSG said:

That's nothing more than an extremely bias opinion.  There isn't any fact there just trashing the non Packer while ignoring 100% of the flaws of the current packer. 

Dude went for a future 7th, look at the evidence right in front of you. No one in the NFL wanted him 

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

I'll gladly wager that Geronimo Allison has a better season than Coleman.

Yea, but cmon, this all relative because of Rodgers. I'd make the same wager that if Allison started with the Browns 3 years ago, he would not be in the NFL right now, or maybe would be on his 3rd training camp roster in 3 years. 

15 minutes ago, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

He pretty much has his entire career.  Two games in garbage season does not change that.  You are really reaching on this, especially for a guy who doesn't like locker room cancers.

I'm not reaching at all.  If you want to ignore times where Allison got some his most opportunity because it doesn't fit your narrative so be it.  I'm simply pointing out that Allison looked far worse than Coleman when they had comparable QB play.  

Calling Coleman a locker room cancer is pure conjecture at this point.  

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Yea, but cmon, this all relative because of Rodgers. I'd make the same wager that if Allison started with the Browns 3 years ago, he would not be in the NFL right now, or maybe would be on his 3rd training camp roster in 3 years. 

I can't really argue Allison with you anymore until he plays and proves you wrong. 

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Dude went for a future 7th, look at the evidence right in front of you. No one in the NFL wanted him 

More conjecture.  That means nothing when comparing Allison and Coleman.   While a future 7th certainly isn't a lot, its likely more than we'd get for Allison.  

5 minutes ago, SSG said:

I'm not reaching at all.  If you want to ignore times where Allison got some his most opportunity because it doesn't fit your narrative so be it.  I'm simply pointing out that Allison looked far worse than Coleman when they had comparable QB play.  

Calling Coleman a locker room cancer is pure conjecture at this point.  

So much conjecture that it's Browns sources that put that out there? Why did Dorsey want him gone from the moment he walked through the door? Why did no team in the NFL want to trade for him? You're not looking at any of the evidence.

3 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

So much conjecture that it's Browns sources that put that out there? Why did Dorsey want him gone from the moment he walked through the door? Why did no team in the NFL want to trade for him? You're not looking at any of the evidence.

I can't answer those questions any easier than you can.  To be fair, Dorsey was far more eager to get rid of Kizer but because he's a Packers its nothing but rainbows and butterflies for a guy who played as bad as you will ever see a QB play.

Edited by SSG

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

And he actually got value for Kizer, because he had value.

5 minutes before that trade happens, I go online and ask you if you would do it...

You would have banned me for trolling lol

• Like 1