NFL News & Notes

Leader

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I have minimal desire to add him, unless the Pats are the favorite, I want him worse than Mack then. The Pats look totally pedestrian with their current offensive skillset. Please all the other teams of the NFL keep it that way. Gordon could be unfair with Brady.

I have a strange feeling he'll either be a Viking or Eagle by the end of the day. 

Just go get him.

Unless the "behind the scenes" info is bad and another league intervention is in the works. Put him on the roster. Keep him away from EVERYBODY we have to beat and give ourselves a (potentially) hellacious add on.

For a low 2019 pick? Just do it and dont look back.

Edited by Leader

41 minutes ago, Leader said:

Just go get him.

Unless the "behind the scenes" info is bad and another league intervention is in the works. Put him on the roster. Keep him away from EVERYBODY we have to beat and give ourselves a (potentially) hellacious add on.

For a low 2019 pick? Just do it and dont look back.

The behind the scenes info has never been good with regard to this guy. If he won't effort on his own behalf, what makes you think we should ? People have been coddling this guy since forever and he just takes advantage. Just don't do it and don't look back

Edited by cannondale
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

I have minimal desire to add him, unless the Pats are the favorite, I want him worse than Mack then. The Pats look totally pedestrian with their current offensive skillset. Please all the other teams of the NFL keep it that way. Gordon could be unfair with Brady.

Welp he's a Patriot...