NFL News & Notes

Leader

With the 4'th of July just around the corner, I thought I'd like JPP remind you that fireworks are not toys.  Have fun, but be safe.  And if you can't be totally safe, be smart.

Jason Pierre-Paul details firework explosion, hand injury - Sports  Illustrated

Jason Pierre-Paul's garish reminder: My hand is a wreck

• Like 1

On 6/29/2022 at 8:16 AM, Donzo said:

Thank you.

To be fair to the poster that was banned, and I don't know what he said, but most of the posts here are off-topic and lot of them are pretty vulgar. It's the normal behavior here. I have responded to some of it which I'll no longer do.

You also need to deal with a few members that like to team up and bully other forum members on their posts.  Everyone has the right to post as long as it's within the guidelines of this forum.  We are all fans of the same team; we need to be respectful to one another.  

1 hour ago, jleisher said:

You also need to deal with a few members that like to team up and bully other forum members on their posts.  Everyone has the right to post as long as it's within the guidelines of this forum.  We are all fans of the same team; we need to be respectful to one another.  

Nobody was being at all serious with you, including myself, until you went off and started playing victim. I'm not sure anyone is even serious now.

Lighten up dude.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, jleisher said:

6lepvn.jpg

• Like 3

The results are in as to the cause of death of Jaylon Ferguson. He died from a combination of fentanyl and cocaine. Another sad and sense less death. Fentanyl is a killer. I wish these young men and kids knew how deadly this drug is and wake the **** up! 

22 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

The results are in as to the cause of death of Jaylon Ferguson. He died from a combination of fentanyl and cocaine. Another sad and sense less death. Fentanyl is a killer. I wish these young men and kids knew how deadly this drug is and wake the **** up! 

I don't know exactly what fentanyl is but at this point I'm too afraid to ask.

23 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Drugs are a helluva drug.

Still pissed as **** at the meth issues we have here but we talk about **** that barely exists everyday like it's 10000x more vital.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

he may well have not known he was taking fentanyl. 

It's really not worse than the stuff the Sacklers were pushing your doctor to prescribe to you, it's just manufactured under conditions that do not meet FDA guidelines (so it's usually contaminated), more concentrated than more familiar opioids, and your drug dealer is even less invested in your long-term survival than your above-board pill pusher.

It's not something that's inherently dangerous when given in the proper dose and not concentrated.  It's a prescription medication in Canada!  Doctors give it to like cancer patients.  There's this weird thing in America where cops act like one microgram is instantly fatal and people are trying to poison police officers with it, but that's just paranoia.

Edited by PossibleCabbage

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

It's really not worse than the stuff the Sacklers were pushing your doctor to prescribe to you, it's just manufactured under conditions that do not meet FDA guidelines (so it's usually contaminated), more concentrated than more familiar opioids, and your drug dealer is even less invested in your long-term survival than your above-board pill pusher.

It's not something that's inherently dangerous when given in the proper dose and not concentrated.  It's a prescription medication in Canada!  Doctors give it to like cancer patients.  There's this weird thing in America where cops act like one microgram is instantly fatal and people are trying to poison police officers with it, but that's just paranoia.

it is far more risky than most opioids because the dosing is 100x harder to control. as you mention under FDA guidelines it is manufactured safely for medical purposes

but that is besides the original point, which is that he may not have known he was taking uppers and downers. 

Edited by HokieHigh

22 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

"Don't mix uppers and downers" is a thing people have known for a long, long time.

Mostly people are just looking for the coke. not the fentanyl. So I'd say about 90% of the deaths are unaware of the cut. So yeah, people know but dealers don't care.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, HighCalebR said:

Mostly people are just looking for the coke. not the fentanyl. So I'd say about 90% of the deaths are unaware of the cut. So yeah, people know but dealers don't care.

Stupid *** decision by these dealers. That's a Coke customer who's going to pay well for 10+ years. Make sure the feed is good before giving it to the golden goose. 

This never would have happened if Stringer was still running those corners. 

Edited by AlexGreen#20
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Stupid *** decision by these dealers. That's a Coke customer who's going to pay well for 10+ years. Make sure the feed is good before giving it to the golden goose. 

Preachin to the choir. None of that makes business sense to me. Scare off potential new costumers and kill your base. Also a quick way to get a distributor fed to the police.