NFL News & Notes

Leader

16 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Drew Lock >>>>

DK will be fine.  

Murray is dumb.  And the Cardinals are even dumber for not keeping that clause.  4 hours?  That is easy.  

arizona makes a questionable move in guaranteeing the amount they did with Murray.  Safeguards with the 4 hour homework clause, then removes it.  

just feels like this will end poorly 

15 hours ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I would be hard pressed seeing San Francisco trading a player to Seattle.  That would be like the Packers trading with the Bears.

I get it and it’s a quarterback no less, what would happen if Lance failed as the starter, that’s why I wouldn’t bet on that trade being made but the speculation will be there

15 minutes ago, TheGreatZepp said:

I get it and it’s a quarterback no less, what would happen if Lance failed as the starter, that’s why I wouldn’t bet on that trade being made but the speculation will be there

If the 9ers are all in on Lance and given what they gave up getting him, they are. You don't not leave a potential replacement lurking around on the roster. They 100% have to move Jimmy G before the regular season starts. 

17 hours ago, Green19 said:

Sure he is okay with it because he signed it. He knew (and if he didn’t, than he needed to hit the books more)… that this was coming out, signing or not signing.

Fact of the matter is before this… no one thought this about Murray. The team made this a story. He and them created this.

If he is true to his word and this isn’t an issue… 2 things than.

1. This wouldn’t of been put in his contract in the first place

2. bet on yourself. Tell the team, if that’s what you think of me… trade me. This is about trust. If you don’t feel good about giving him 46 million a year… forcing him to do 4 hours a week of homework isn’t going to fix that.

In the end Murray sign because he wanted that money and wanted it now. Which tells me he either deep down knows it’s true and he doesn’t do everything he can to win OR he is worried his body can’t hold up in the nfl long term and he needs to get his bag now.

Just the way he talked to the media… if that’s how he feels… don’t sign with AZ and tell them the next team will benefit from his talents. Make them pay for the disrespect.

Didn't be already try to get traded