NFL News & Notes

Leader

2 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

They haven't won jack yet, if they win a title sure. I doubt it anyway, they have Lance on a rook deal too. But that window closes fast. They have a number of pieces if they can keep the D together one never knows. But I don't think AR goes anywhere to be honest. 

yea between lance and purdy, they ought to just keep their talent elsewhere and keep young guys who want to play within shannys system.

Edited by HokieHigh
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Love has little leverage to sitting another year. I'm all in on trading Rodgers.

Per your previous post, I don't think Adams dissed Rodgers at all and I don't think Rodgers took it as such. Even though he's very temperamental. 
If Rodgers is agreeable to a trade, he'd go to Vegas in a minute. We're sending Bak and Aaron Jones with him. Jacobs is a free agent and their o-line sucks. 

I couldn't disagree more with the Vegas thing. That team is hot garbage. He's the boss in GB he won't be in Vegas and why would he go there what can they offer him? A defense he can win with bahahaha. sorry he'll end up in Indy before he's in Vegas. MLF and AR for a couple more win or lose. 

1 minute ago, HokieHigh said:

the rodgers/lazard make green bay great again and one HOF wr to another HOF wr comments were kind of petty to me. i dont think he liked adams choice to leave or talk about derek carr on level with a-rod. adams sold him out.

what kind of compensation would you expect for a rodgers/bak/aj33 trade? 

First of all, I'd expect more than a 1st for Rodgers if he agrees to at least 2 years with them. So, I'd take a 1, 2 and 3 and call it good. I think that is fair, might be cheap too. 

I honestly am not the best at evaluating trade values as I tend to over value our players. Although I thought what we scored for Adams was spot on. 

Just now, HokieHigh said:

yea between lance and purdy, they ought to just keep their talent elsewhere and keep young guys who want to play within shannys system.

rodgers has gone way too right wing for SF these days anyways imo.

Hahaha another good point on both counts. I think he stays in GB until he retires to be honest. Love will get traded likely and or unless AR tells him he's done after 23 no matter what. 

Just now, PACKRULE said:

I couldn't disagree more with the Vegas thing. That team is hot garbage. He's the boss in GB he won't be in Vegas and why would he go there what can they offer him? A defense he can win with bahahaha. sorry he'll end up in Indy before he's in Vegas. MLF and AR for a couple more win or lose. 

We shall see, but a reunion with Adams and his ego. He'd believe they could make it work. They have some pieces on defense as well, including two dynamite EDGE rushers. 

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

First of all, I'd expect more than a 1st for Rodgers if he agrees to at least 2 years with them. So, I'd take a 1, 2 and 3 and call it good. I think that is fair, might be cheap too. 

I honestly am not the best at evaluating trade values as I tend to over value our players. Although I thought what we scored for Adams was spot on. 

Is this a Madden trade:). 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

We shall see, but a reunion with Adams and his ego. He'd believe they could make it work. They have some pieces on defense as well, including two dynamite EDGE rushers. 

Not a chance you may want to consider that Davis has little cash and already traded away picks this year and it got them what? Denver's story would scare any anyone and you say Adams didn't really give it to AR. I also don't buy that AR would just go back to Adams. if anything Adams will get traded away for a far smaller package than we fleeced them for. I think you're kidding yourself, I don't think there is a team in the NFL that can trade for AR or would. 

5 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

Not a chance you may want to consider that Davis has little cash and already traded away picks this year and it got them what? Denver's story would scare any anyone and you say Adams didn't really give it to AR. I also don't buy that AR would just go back to Adams. if anything Adams will get traded away for a far smaller package than we fleeced them for. I think you're kidding yourself, I don't think there is a team in the NFL that can trade for AR or would. 

LOL! Every year there are 5-6 very desperate GM's who need to make something happen. 

10 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

I'm pretty sure you were one of the people on here who was pissed we let him go and traded him at all. Now we 'fleeced' them. LOL

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

We have our quarterback of the future already so that is not a need. 

? I wasnt considering that LV would swap trade Carr for AR. I've no clue how this would go down, but I'm thinking LV releases Carr and trades for AR. Do they have the cap space for AR? I've not checked. Just saying, AR could help that offense a great deal. With the spread of weapons they now have? Oh yeah.

9 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I'm pretty sure you were one of the people on here who was pissed we let him go and traded him at all. Now we 'fleeced' them. LOL

Nope I wasn't want of them, I don't post near enough for my 15 plus years here reading. I was ok with the trade is what it is, I  would have been ok if we kept him too. I liked what we got and I liked what we picked in the draft with those pics. Now if we could have only gotten a better DC:).

I just don't see any big trades youy mentioned the desperate GM thing also. Look what happened in Denver......that's going to scare away buyers and AR has lots of cards here he won't go anywhere he can't win right now and Vegas has a worse team than GB period. New coach, new system and a terrible D. 

• Like 1