NFL News & Notes

Leader

NFL Rumors -   Las Vegas Raiders Maxx Crosby calls Los Angeles Chargers Joey Bosa a crybaby for complaining about refs and OL holding him

“S**t like that is so weak to me. You’re gonna get held. I get held all the time but I’m not gonna double down and look like a little f***ing crybaby.”

5 hours ago, R T said:

That's BS. You mean like when TT turned down a 1st from the Vikings for Favre and took a 3rd from the Jets instead, was that an offense worthy of a firing also? As much as fans may think the Packers would be in a rebuild without Rodgers there is no one in their front office that isn't thinking about winning it all next season. They are not teeing up the 49ers with a Rodgers trade. 

Favre was still capable of playing at an MVP level. 

Rodgers, I'm not so sure. 

Plus I think there's a big difference between "in division" where you WILL see a player 2x a year and are competing with them for a playoff spot, and "in conference" where you MIGHT see them in the regular season, or MAYBE in the playoffs, but rarely both, and beating them doesn't have more than a 1/17 impact on your playoff chances. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Leader said:

NFL Rumors -   The Saints have parted ways with Co-DC Kris Richard. Richard was the secondary coach for the development of the Seahawks Legion of Boom.

///

Is it worth a call from anybody in Green Bay?

Have to assume he's returning to Dallas.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

PFF

@PFF

The warrant alleges that Joe Mixon pointed a gun at a woman in downtown Cincinnati per

5:51 PM · Feb 2, 2023·
Views

I've never heard of 'aggravated menacing,' and didn't know it was a crime. I know pointing a gun at someone is not a good move unless you are in harm's way. 

Edited by Old Guy

7 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I've never heard of 'aggravated menacing,' and didn't know it was a crime. I know pointing a gun at someone is not a good move unless you are in harm's way. 

Apparently "waving a gun at someone" was already taken.

Charges against Joe Mixon have been dismissed. At least for now. 

CINCINNATI -- A misdemeanor menacing charge against Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon was dismissed Friday.

The Hamilton County Prosecutor's Office requested that the aggravated menacing charge against Mixon be dismissed, according to a filing issued Friday afternoon.

"We need additional investigation before we would move forward with this case," a prosecutor told county judge Curt Kissinger, according to WCPO-TV.

The prosecutor said the victim understood the need to dismiss the case and would be in favor of moving forward with the charge if it needs to be refiled.