NFL News & Notes

Leader

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

Life is tough for Braxton Berrios who is dumped by both the Jets and his main squeeze in a matter of weeks....

https://nypost.com/2023/03/23/sophia-culpo-reveals-breakup-with-dolphins-receiver-braxton-berrios/

Didn't bother looking up his ex but I have a feeling he's going to be ok. Rich, single, and handsome in Miami isn't something I'm going to rate too highly on my pity meter.

13 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

Didn't bother looking up his ex but I have a feeling he's going to be ok. Rich, single, and handsome in Miami isn't something I'm going to rate too highly on my pity meter.

I saw three pictures.  First one?  Thought she looked a little like a dude.  Next one?  Nope.  Definitely not a dude.  Third picture...NYCE!

But yeah, he'll be just fine.

She's a GB 10 for sure, probably a Miami 6.

4 hours ago, vegas492 said:

I saw three pictures.  First one?  Thought she looked a little like a dude.  Next one?  Nope.  Definitely not a dude.  Third picture...NYCE!

But yeah, he'll be just fine.

She's a GB 10 for sure, probably a Miami 6.

Can we rename this forum “A GB 10”? That is hilarious to me for some reason.

Also I feel like if you’re a 10… you’re a 10 anywhere. But I’m also the type to keep my sports hall of fame very limit, a lot of people in the hall of very good… few in the hall of fame.

4 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Can we rename this forum “A GB 10”? That is hilarious to me for some reason.

Also I feel like if you’re a 10… you’re a 10 anywhere. But I’m also the type to keep my sports hall of fame very limit, a lot of people in the hall of very good… few in the hall of fame.

LOL.  A GB 10 is a 6.5 in Miami.  It ain't even close.

It is either that, or....GB's max is 6.5 on 10.0 scale.

4 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

LOL.  A GB 10 is a 6.5 in Miami.  It ain't even close.

Yeah but what I’m saying is I don’t adjust my scale on location. 10s are 10s. So yes if GB’s cap is let’s call it 7…. then she is just a seven.

edit: otherwise it just confuses things. That’s a 10 but only a 10 here and here. Otherwise that’s a 7 everywhere else.

Edited by Green19

25 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:
27 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

This, but prolly a 7 or 8

False. The most attractive woman in GB rivals the most attractive woman in Miami.

Miami just has more volume. 

Guys who think the rating adjusts based on location just ain't getting with the hotties in their areas.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

False. The most attractive woman in GB rivals the most attractive woman in Miami.

Miami just has more volume. 

Guys who think the rating adjusts based on location just ain't getting with the hotties in their areas.

Right, there are beautiful women everywhere just not the volume that some areas have compared to others.