NFL News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

False. The most attractive woman in GB rivals the most attractive woman in Miami.

Miami just has more volume. 

Guys who think the rating adjusts based on location just ain't getting with the hotties in their areas.

12 Memes ideas | billy madison, funny, adam sandler

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Green19 said:

Yeah but what I’m saying is I don’t adjust my scale on location. 10s are 10s. So yes if GB’s cap is let’s call it 7…. then she is just a seven.

edit: otherwise it just confuses things. That’s a 10 but only a 10 here and here. Otherwise that’s a 7 everywhere else.

The perfect 10 doesn't exist.  But a GB 9 is a Miami 7.

9 hours ago, incognito_man said:

False. The most attractive woman in GB rivals the most attractive woman in Miami.

Guys who think the rating adjusts based on location just ain't getting with the hotties in their areas.

I had a friend who traveled the US and he observed that all the crap Wisconsin gets for ugly women is just that - "the women in Arizona and California aren't prettier, they're just more fit." 

9 hours ago, incognito_man said:

What about those of us that maybe partake a little to hard in the...uh...sauce, and turn a 5 into a 10 or two 3s into a 6? 

4 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

I had a friend who traveled the US and he observed that all the crap Wisconsin gets for ugly women is just that - "the women in Arizona and California aren't prettier, they're just more fit." 

Bro, I'm like 5'9" 270 and when I went to Phoenix right before Covid hit, I had NO BUSINESS hooking up with the chick I did. Arizona is the place to go if you're just a confident dude and want a layup line of women that don't know they're 8s, 9s or 10s.

• Like 2

Having just gotten off a cruise ship where the entire staff is clearly sending their entire paycheck to their home country which is displayed on their name tags, I can conclude: The ugliest people on the planet are in indonesia. The fattest are in America, particularly Midwesterners and confederates. The British are the most likely to be telling others what to do on a boat. Best personalities? The African women love you like they are your mothers.  Worst thing I've seen in a long time was the area around Midway Airport, IL. What an embarrassing place to live. Warnings for human trafficking, trash everywhere, no wall without graffiti once you get out of the airport--which is rotting from the salt to the point where I expect to see sections of the parking garages have collapsed within ten years. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Excuse me for a moment while I adjust the antennae on my foil-covered conspiracy helmet… there we go…strong signal!

They don’t want to review the call because IT IS THE BEST TOOL IN THE BOX FOR HELPING THE REFS TO THROW GAMES!

You might think they don’t want to review that which is a qualitative judgment call to begin with just to delay the game further for a result that is sure to piss off 50% of everybody anyway… but YOU’RE not wearing this cool helmet. 

Edited by Uffdaswede

9 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

Excuse me for a moment while I adjust the antennae on my foil-covered conspiracy helmet… there we go…strong signal!

They don’t want to review the call because IT IS THE BEST TOOL IN THE BOX FOR HELPING THE REFS TO THROW GAMES!

You might think they don’t want to review that which is a qualitative judgment call to begin with just to delay the game further for a result that is sure to piss off 50% of everybody anyway… but YOU’RE not wearing this cool helmet. 

So are all of the owners in on throwing games or just the ones that vote against it? Do they intentionally all make the vote look close?

40 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

So are all of the owners in on throwing games or just the ones that vote against it? Do they intentionally all make the vote look close?

I asked the helmet and got an “ERROR 1265: rational argumentation/end rant/run away” message

• Like 2

On 3/24/2023 at 2:53 PM, Scoremore said:

The perfect 10 doesn't exist.  But a GB 9 is a Miami 7.

If we line up 100 beautiful women, 2 from each state are you going to be able to pick out the 10's from Miami and the 7's from Wisconsin? 

@incognito_manis correct. The volume in other places is more but there are 9's everywhere. My scale there are few, very few 10's anywhere. They do exist and location has little to do with it. 

I think an overlooked portion of this conversation is that the distribution in wisconsin has seasonal variability not present in miami.

That does not even account for cumulative effects which are beneficial in youth and deleterious in old age, IMHO.