NFL News & Notes

Leader

Just now, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

Now the lawyers got to work fighting over whether or not Oakland was entitled to void the 30 million in guarantees.  

No brainer since they already told him they were going to and first fined him for conduct detrimental to the team. No chance he H-E-L-L AB wins that fight.

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

In my never ending desire for Aaron's second SB ring, if they cut him and he was willing to take a 1 year, base salary only contract, I'd still do it. I'm not giving that guy a penny of guarantees so I'd imagine Gute's phone call would be him saying eff you, hanging up and posting the conversation on Instagram, but my desperation levels for Aaron's 2nd ring are at levels where I'm willing to try crazy things.

I agree.

Do it Gute.

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Vet min.

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........lets not go overboard with Mid-Western conservativism.

This guy's a GAME CHANGER on the field.
If they can get him for something reasonable........damn.

Gute can handle him.
MLF will *instantly* become the most widely covered HC in the NFL LOL 

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........lets not go overboard with Mid-Western conservativism.

This guy's a GAME CHANGER on the field.
If they can get him for something reasonable........damn.

Gute can handle him.
MLF will *instantly* become the most widely covered HC in the NFL LOL 

Nobody can handle him! Have you been watching this **** show for the past 11 months or so? The guy is completely out of control and needs help. I don't think Billicheat even takes a crack at this one. This isn't a Randy Moss type of situation. This is a guy with serious mental problems. 

Just now, Leader said:

Gute can handle him.

How?  Set him up with his own cable TV show so he can get all the attention he craves, while giving him his own locker room so he never infects the rest of the team?

If he knew the play book and you could tell him don't bother with practice, just show up on Sunday and play it might work.

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

Nobody can handle him! Have you been watching this **** show for the past 11 months or so? The guy is completely out of control and needs help. I don't think Billicheat even takes a crack at this one. This isn't a Randy Moss type of situation. This is a guy with serious mental problems. 

The situation's certainly gotten a bit out of control.....but you wont catch me making "mental problems" calculations. The guy's a narcissist in a team game....but he's not the first one the league's ever seen or dealt with.