NFL News & Notes

Leader

2 hours ago, 15412 said:

He has been playing the NFL and the media and any blind dumb sheep who will follow him all along.  Cops are bad and criminals are good, boys are girls and girls are boys, the USA is evil and terrorists are victims, the moon is just the sun at night.  Isn’t that what we’re being told today?  He will indirectly or at some point directly threaten to sue the NFL and possibly teams independently in order to obtain a quiet settlement.  Above what he has collected already.  The NFL has the deepest of pockets, they need to have their brief cases at the ready and not be extorted by this no talent punk.

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

• Like 5

If AR got hurt, I still would be interested in Kap since he would be a better option than what we have now and I like winning. He’d be in the Tannehill/Fitzpatrick teir of qbs you want to constantly replace with a rookie,  but aren’t hot garbage.

With that said, he’s proving why he’s not in the league. There are playing begging for a shot and you moan and play games with the league? He was always kind of a diva and was a bottom 7 starter his past 3 years. He’s not worth the news coverage of being on a roster as a backup and isn’t a top 25 qb in the world (replaceable).

4 hours ago, deathstar said:

Not sure you’re seeing much besides red right now. Maybe take a break from thinking about the Kaepernick thing.

Incorrect, I was then and am now in the very best of spirits.  Just simply stating facts mixed with opinion in terms of his future moves.

No emotion at all.   Why would there be, Kaep is not worthy of emotion.  He is meaningless.

12 hours ago, Lodestar said:

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

One frosty to go then.  If you still have such a contraption. I’ll just walk through the drive through.

14 minutes ago, 15412 said:

Incorrect, I was then and am now in the very best of spirits.  Just simply stating facts mixed with opinion in terms of his future moves.

No emotion at all.   Why would there be, Kaep is not worthy of emotion.  He is meaningless.

One frosty to go then.  If you still have such a contraption. I’ll just walk through the drive through.

The word count you’ve output in regards to someone who is meaningless is pretty high. 

• Like 1

Cook's the biggest problem...

Dalvin Cook is the first player with 1,400+ scrimmage yards and 10+ scrimmage TDs through his team's first 10 games since HOF LaDainian Tomlinson in 2006. Tomlinson finished that season with 2,323 scrimmage yards, an NFL single-season record 31 scrimmage TDs and won MVP.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, deathstar said:

The word count you’ve output in regards to someone who is meaningless is pretty high. 

For me, no that is low word count.  I love to write.  I mean what I say, but I find this humorous. I see him as a joke, but a hurtful one to those that have given their life in service to this country.  

2 hours ago, Golfman said:

When referring to someone as an idiot, it is imperative your grammar is correct. Otherwise, it may come off as projection! 

I noticed that as well Golf, but I was just letting him be who he is.  He is Corey Booker.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Cook's the biggest problem...

Dalvin Cook is the first player with 1,400+ scrimmage yards and 10+ scrimmage TDs through his team's first 10 games since HOF LaDainian Tomlinson in 2006. Tomlinson finished that season with 2,323 scrimmage yards, an NFL single-season record 31 scrimmage TDs and won MVP.

He is special.  He is no doubt the number one focus when facing that offense.  Who do you see as their best defensive player overall?

Hunter or Smith? Who would that defense miss more ?

Edited by 15412

Just now, 15412 said:

He is special.  He is no doubt the number one focus when facing that offense.  Who do you see as their best defensive player overall?

Hunter or Smith?

It certainly isn't Rhodes any longer. He's gotten too big and lost speed and quickness. A healthy Davante will feast on that dude! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 15412 said:

He is special.  He is no doubt the number one focus when facing that offense.  Who do you see as their best defensive player overall? Hunter or Smith? Who would that defense miss more ?

I've honestly not broken their team down that closely. They're the Vikings. Good no doubt - especially when all their offensive tools are healthy. IMO, when we're healthy, we've shown we can beat their defense - which all that matters to me.