NFL News & Notes

Leader

Ian Rapoport -   The Browns get their right tackle, agreeing to terms with Jack Conklin on a 3 year deal with the Browns for $42M with $30M fully guaranteed. He earns $20mil in the first year.

/////

Are these people EVER going to run out of money?

Some Lion fan on Twitter.....

So let me get this straight....
Lions cut Wagner (Capable Right Tackle) , letting him go to division rival Green Bay for dirt cheap.
Let Glasgow (Top 20 Guard?) go to Denver.
Signed Vatai (Incapable Right Tackle) for $50 Million, removing their comp pick for Glasgow.

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Ian Rapoport -   The Browns get their right tackle, agreeing to terms with Jack Conklin on a 3 year deal with the Browns for $42M with $30M fully guaranteed. He earns $20mil in the first year.

/////

Are these people EVER going to run out of money?

No... bad teams never do because they don’t have good players to consistently pay

12 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

If Graham has like 60 catches for 700 yards and 5-7 touchdowns for the Bears I am shaming all of you.  

Probably has 30 catches for 379 and 4 touchdowns.

Was kinda thinking that same thing. Somebody in the league thought the lack of production was Rodgers/LaFleur centric.

25 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

If Graham has like 60 catches for 700 yards and 5-7 touchdowns for the Bears I am shaming all of you. 

Leave me out of that. I wasnt dissing Graham individually so much as bemoaning the lack of overall production we got from the position. If he tears it up with CHI - we screwed up.