Jump to content

NFL News & Notes


Recommended Posts

Ian Rapoport -   The Browns get their right tackle, agreeing to terms with Jack Conklin on a 3 year deal with the Browns for $42M with $30M fully guaranteed. He earns $20mil in the first year.

/////

Are these people EVER going to run out of money?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some Lion fan on Twitter.....

So let me get this straight....
Lions cut Wagner (Capable Right Tackle) , letting him go to division rival Green Bay for dirt cheap.
Let Glasgow (Top 20 Guard?) go to Denver.
Signed Vatai (Incapable Right Tackle) for $50 Million, removing their comp pick for Glasgow.
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Leader said:

Ian Rapoport -   The Browns get their right tackle, agreeing to terms with Jack Conklin on a 3 year deal with the Browns for $42M with $30M fully guaranteed. He earns $20mil in the first year.

/////

Are these people EVER going to run out of money?

No... bad teams never do because they don’t have good players to consistently pay

Link to post
Share on other sites

Adam Schefter -  Former Steelers’ NT Javon Hargrave reached agreement with the Eagles on a three-year, $39m deal with $26M fully guaranteed. Hargrave becomes the highest paid nose tackle in the NFL.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

If Graham has like 60 catches for 700 yards and 5-7 touchdowns for the Bears I am shaming all of you.  
 

Probably has 30 catches for 379 and 4 touchdowns.

Was kinda thinking that same thing. Somebody in the league thought the lack of production was Rodgers/LaFleur centric.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Was kinda thinking that same thing. Somebody in the league thought the lack of production was Rodgers/LaFleur centric.

I was feeling kinda vindicated when I saw Jimmy get that contract.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

If Graham has like 60 catches for 700 yards and 5-7 touchdowns for the Bears I am shaming all of you. 

Leave me out of that. I wasnt dissing Graham individually so much as bemoaning the lack of overall production we got from the position. If he tears it up with CHI - we screwed up.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...