NFL News & Notes

Leader

20 minutes ago, CrazyJoeDavola said:

If only TT knew what he was doing GB could have had him instead of the scrub they ended up with. 

It is crazy that Latimer was the only complete bust among receivers from the first two rounds that year. Every other one had at least one 700-yard season. Even Ryan Grant, who went later in that draft, has had a more productive career.

Just now, incognito_man said:

I feel like the odds are high someone on our team gets arrested with the way things are going this year.

Agreed. Too many off-the-field distractions for everyone right now. They discussed this on the Sirius NFL channel the other day.

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

I feel like the odds are high someone on our team gets arrested with the way things are going this year.

Arrest Deadpool.  My bet is MVS so the entire fan base can crucify him, decapitate him, drive a stake through his heart and bury him in an unmarked grave.

23 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Arrest Deadpool.  My bet is MVS so the entire fan base can crucify him, decapitate him, drive a stake through his heart and bury him in an unmarked grave.

Oook. 

Two-fer. JK and Mason. Arrested for some father-son type con. Maybe jewel heist.

2 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Need to find the guys who don't tweet about video games imo.

40 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

lol yeah MVS seems like he just stays at home and streams and plays with his dog and goes to church.

I don't do Twitter because I have never understood how the responses/replies and all of that even works and at this point I'm too old to learn.  Nice to see that MVS isn't the type to get into trouble though.