Re-signed Amari Cooper
Signed Everson Griffen
Signed Gerald McCoy
Signed Dontari Poe
Signed HaHa Clinton Dix
Signed Aldon Smith
Signed Greg Zuerlein
Signed Andy Dalton
And also snagged CeeDee Lamb with the 17th pick in the draft.

• Andy Herman -  Mike McCarthy just might have received more free agent help in 1 season in Dallas than in 12 seasons in Green Bay.
  • Like 1

The Seattle Seahawks waived rookie cornerback Kemah Siverand earlier this week after he was caught on video trying to sneak a woman into the team's hotel, a source confirmed to ESPN. The NFL Network first reported the circumstances of Siverand's release, noting that the woman was wearing Seahawks gear in an attempt to disguise herself as a player.

I guess desperate times call for desperate measures. 

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Man, the Chiefs have so much in common with the 2009-2011 Packers it’s not even funny.  Kudos to Mahomes trying to make his deal in such a way as the Chiefs will continue to compete, but it’s just not going to be enough.

The AFC is a lot weaker than the NFC. Chiefs will be the clear favorite in the AFC this year for probably the next few years just because of Mahomes.

6 hours ago, packfanfb said:

The AFC is a lot weaker than the NFC. Chiefs will be the clear favorite in the AFC this year for probably the next few years just because of Mahomes.

On 8/6/2020 at 9:41 AM, rbens06 said:

Butler was drafted in the fourth round, so I would hate trading a 3rd, even conditional, for a guy that was a fourth round pick and missed all of last season. I'm not a huge fan of Butler anyways, especially since we have a similar player in Lazard. If we were to target a Cardinals receiver I would shoot for Kirk, but that likely would not happen or cost more than what we would want to give. 

Samuel and Ross would be two guys I would not mind seeing, if they can be had for good value. Both are different than what we already have on the roster and do add return ability; I know we have Ervin for return duties, but it would allow us flexibility to let him go and keep another body elsewhere. With that said, I am not sure those type of guys fit into LaFleur's offense. 

On 8/7/2020 at 3:34 PM, PossibleCabbage said:

There are just layers upon layers of bad decisions with that Baker incident.  From what I understand he had lost some money gambling prior to people at the party, so he had decided the sensible thing is not "I can afford to lose money gambling, I command a pro athlete's salary" but to instead rob people at gun point in a crowded cookout then flee in an incredibly conspicuous car.

Ravens might actually be favorites now,  they improved RB,WR, DT and ILB , they are stacked....

11 hours ago, fattlipp said:

Ravens might actually be favorites now,  they improved RB,WR, DT and ILB , they are stacked....

They are favorites until Lamar Jackson has to throw the ball to win the game. Give me Mahomes and a worse roster everyday and twice on Sundays! 

Mahomes is not different from Rodgers, from Favre, from Manning, from Brees, from Brady, from Wilson.

How many times will an elite QB on a rookie deal be impervious to weak roster talent due to low cap space before people see no QB is impervious to a weak roster due to low cap space?  

You all literally watched this unfold with Rodgers over the past 6 years and have no excuse.

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Mahomes is not different from Rodgers, from Favre, from Manning, from Brees, from Brady, from Wilson.

How many times will an elite QB on a rookie deal be impervious to weak roster talent due to low cap space before people see no QB is impervious to a weak roster due to low cap space?  

You all literally watched this unfold with Rodgers over the past 6 years and have no excuse.

Rodgers had Woodson, Collins, Bishop, Raji, Shields all deal with early retirement (or in Woodson's case injuries in the last prime years) that made his elite run only 1 SB. If Ted could have drafted literally anyone decent to put next to Clay not named Zombo, Walden, So'oto, Moses, etc Rodgers would've gotten some more from 2011-2014. Perry sucked for the first few years too. 

Mahomes has Clark and Jones under contract. As long as injuries don't ruin it, they'll be a dynasty for 3 years yet.