NFL News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Ian Rapoport -  Bears coach Matt Nagy announces the obvious: Nick Foles is now their starting QB.

Is it just me, or did the football world LITERALLY figure this out before the Bears?

The football world knew when the trade happened, took the Bears a couple of weeks to figure it out...

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

Lets be real they don't utilize him effectively anyway's. On better offenses that dude might be a legit star. 

Which guy on their offense do they utilize well?

That being said, maybe with Nick Foles they actually will be now...

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

Is it just me, or did the football world LITERALLY figure this out before the Bears?

The football world knew when the trade happened, took the Bears a couple of weeks to figure it out...

They were hoping it would change Mitch I'm sure, it was worth a looksee considering they didn't lose any games, somehow

20 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

There's the guy I remember. One of PFF's fav's 

Is it just me or does he look heavier? Also looks like he half cares in that okay...

Also why did the DB rush over to the ball carrier just to pull up and shoulder bump? If he flew over there and ran over them, the RB might of been down at the one... I just don't get the effort to get there, if you're not going to finish.