NFL News & Notes

Leader

45 minutes ago, Reaper said:

I think if he could play he would be playing. His name is enough to make people want to call him but perhaps he is just done.

Yeah it really makes you wonder why hes still unsigned. Kinda bummed we didnt land Snacks. I don't like this IDL one bit outside of Clark and Keke.

11 hours ago, ReadyToThump said:

Yeah it really makes you wonder why hes still unsigned. Kinda bummed we didnt land Snacks. I don't like this IDL one bit outside of Clark and Keke.

Same here we need that one other guy. The Picket to RAJI; I am interested to see if JJ Watt is an option I doubt it but who knows. I would not expect a move it kind of sucks having the bye week so early no teams are really out of it. The bye week is a good time to add players so they can get a little spun up prior to game day.

It's just flat out not worth the investment, the vast majority of the time. Guys who are up for mid season trades are guy who have contracts that outweigh their value. I want to spend that money resigning what guys we have that we can and those picks drafting the replacements for the guys we can't. You just don't get good value from veteran trades more often than not.

17 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Thankful it's them and not us.

Knock on a whole lot of wood when you say that.  The GB area is not exactly a picture of Covid health right now and we have a stay home bye.  I still believe the small town environment will help players stay in their small circles more than a larger city.  It may be more boredom for the players but in times like these a little boredom is preferable to a bunch of drama.

Field Yates -  Tyrod Taylor has now lost his starting job three times:

1. To Nathan Peterman in Buffalo (for one game)
2. To Baker Mayfield after a concussion
3. To Justin Herbert after a team doctor accidentally punctured his lung
A string of unfortunate luck.

Andy Herman -  Imagine getting stabbed in the lung by your company doctor and when you were ready to come back they told you somebody else took your job.