NFL News & Notes

Leader

17 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Did a quick twitter search and found a lot of buzz around Adams and the Packers before the 2016 draft.

Still don't understand why we never drafted him. He's never been in an offense like ours and could easily bump Sternberger as TE2 IMHO. 

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Adam Schefter -   Cowboys’ HC Mike McCarthy announced that LT Tyron Smith is our for the season due to a neck injury that will require surgery next week.

////

That OL falls apart...watch out.

It kind of already has fallen apart but I don’t think it stops them from scoring 40 if they have to. All I know is Dak needs to get out of dodge before he ends up like Rodgers. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YaddaHolla said:

It kind of already has fallen apart but I don’t think it stops them from scoring 40 if they have to. All I know is Dak needs to get out of dodge before he ends up like Rodgers. 

A HOF QB in the discussion as the GOAT? Yeah why would he want that. 

Mac makes QB's look good, same with WRs. If there's anyone that needs to get out to put up better stats with Mac as HC, it's Zeke.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

A HOF QB in the discussion as the GOAT? Yeah why would he want that. 

Mac makes QB's look good, same with WRs. If there's anyone that needs to get out to put up better stats with Mac as HC, it's Zeke.

I'd love to defend Mac with ya but it's pretty obvious he was talking about rings and rings he feels Mike cost Aaron. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, YaddaHolla said:

Well.....that may or may not be the case. When (only) Smith went down last year Dak had a couple terrible games - and though I dont keep track of the DAL OL situations all too closely - I believe that puts them down both their RT & LT - which could make life a bit more interesting for their offense....and if that suffers / sputters......................................................bring on that vaunted DAL D.

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Well.....that may or may not be the case. When (only) Smith went down last year Dak had a couple terrible games - and though I dont keep track of the DAL OL situations all too closely - I believe that puts them down both their RT & LT - which could make life a bit more interesting for their offense....and if that suffers / sputters......................................................bring on that vaunted DAL D.

Don't forget that Frederick retired and their new/old center, Looney is also injured.

So really, they are down a RT (Collins), LT(Smth) and two centers right now (Frederick, Looney).  That line really is a mess.

53 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Don't forget that Frederick retired and their new/old center, Looney is also injured.

So really, they are down a RT (Collins), LT(Smth) and two centers right now (Frederick, Looney).  That line really is a mess.

Biadasz is really good. I wouldn't worry about the C spot.

36 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

You're right, could have sworn they had him at LG and Williams at Center when I was watching Sunday :/

Starting Group of:

LT: Terrence Steele

LG: Connor Williams

OC: Tyler Biadasz

RG: Brandon Knight

RT: Zach Martin

Depth of Greg Senat and Connor McGovern. 

Woof

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

what was it? 

Penises? 

Actually, shilling for a penis grooming device.

Unclear if talking about manscaping or advertising a manscaping product is the offense.

Always keen to play with words, I briefly began referring to weed whomping and stump pulling and hole digging and such as “manscaping” before I found out the term was already in use with a veery different meaning than the one I intended.

I don’t think Rapoport was talking about chopping brush in the same way that I meant. 

Edited by Uffdaswede