NFL News & Notes

Leader

If anyone tries to hype up unity avatars this year we gotta shoot them down.  If something natural comes up throughout the course of the year, especially towards the end, people can partake if they want, but it has to be natural.

We tried to force it last year.  By we I mean mostly me.  I have to do better.  I will do better.  We WILL win the Super Bowl this year.

6 hours ago, Green19 said:

They are just selling off everything for parts now.

Are they?... They traded Adams for a couple 1st round picks- that's not spare parts.

Considering Williams is early in his rookie contract, he'd probably cost more than that.

12 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

If anyone tries to hype up unity avatars this year we gotta shoot them down.  If something natural comes up throughout the course of the year, especially towards the end, people can partake if they want, but it has to be natural.

We tried to force it last year.  By we I mean mostly me.  I have to do better.  I will do better.  We WILL win the Super Bowl this year.

I've held off on changing my avatar for just that reason!

11 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Also, there is proof somewhere on this site of me saying if Tannehill ever got out of Miami he would be an all-pro QB.

I remember you saying it.  So that has to count for something.

10 hours ago, Green19 said:

Apparently teams are calling Jets about trading for Quinnen Williams.

They are just selling off everything for parts now.

They would be wise to do that.  Odds are they take Lawrence and trade Darnold for whatever they can get.

If they moved on from Williams, they can get good picks to try to build around Lawrence.  With a new GM and coach who will have "their" guys.

Makes sense.  

5 hours ago, Donzo said:

Are they?... They traded Adams for a couple 1st round picks- that's not spare parts.

Considering Williams is early in his rookie contract, he'd probably cost more than that.

Well teams are calling asking at least. Bleacher report had a news story up late last night.

Im guessing after this week they fire their HC. Then try and move as many pieces as possible.

They won’t trade Darnold until they have the 1st pick secure or another rookie QB drafted.

13 hours ago, Leader said:

Field Yates -   Statement via the Colts: several members of the organization have tested positive for COVID-19 and accordingly the team's practice facility has been shut down while those tests are confirmed.

Around the NFL Staff nfl.com

All is clear in Indianapolis.

Following Friday morning's positive COVID-19 tests that caused the Colts to close the facility and work virtually, the team's re-tests all came back negative.

"Earlier this morning, we were informed that four individuals with the organization tested positive for COVID-19," the club said in a statement. "The Four positive samples were re-tested and have been confirmed negative. After Consultation with the NFL and Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Allen Sills, the team will open the practice facility this afternoon under the league's intensive protocol and will continue preparation for Sunday's game against Cincinnati."

• Like 1