Andre Dillard
Brandon Brooks
Josh Perkins
Matt Pryor
Jack Driscoll

Top 3 WRs - Top 2 TE - 6 of top 7 OL + top RB

• Andrew Brandt  -   But Wentz is the problem

Edited by Leader

Field Yates -    The Vikings traded Stefon Diggs for the 22nd pick in the 2020 NFL draft, used eventually on Justin Jefferson:

Stefon Diggs this season (5+ games): 37 catches, 515 yards, 3 TD
Justin Jefferson this season (6 games): 28 catches, 537 yards, 3 TD

Working out for both teams.

20 hours ago, Leader said:

Field Yates -    The Vikings traded Stefon Diggs for the 22nd pick in the 2020 NFL draft, used eventually on Justin Jefferson:

Stefon Diggs this season (5+ games): 37 catches, 515 yards, 3 TD
Justin Jefferson this season (6 games): 28 catches, 537 yards, 3 TD

Working out for both teams.

Diggs' team is in playoff contention and Jefferson's team is tanking for Trevor.  Jefferson maybe good, but most of his yards are coming after they are down two or three touchdowns....YOU LIKE THAT?  Cracks me up.  We're bitching that we're 4-1 and the Vikings are 1-5.

43 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

Diggs' team is in playoff contention and Jefferson's team is tanking for Trevor.  Jefferson maybe good, but most of his yards are coming after they are down two or three touchdowns....YOU LIKE THAT?  Cracks me up.  We're bitching that we're 4-1 and the Vikings are 1-5.

LOL Did I say I liked it? Funny but I dont see those words.

MIA tried to ****** Snacks. Interesting that he also turned down TB:

Tom Pelissero -    The Dolphins recently tried to sign DT Damon "Snacks" Harrison off the Seahawks practice squad, per source -- but he declined, just as he did with the Bucs. Still ramping up towards joining Seattle's active roster.

3 hours ago, Leader said:

MIA tried to ****** Snacks. Interesting that he also turned down TB:

I don’t know what the **** ****** means, but it just doesn’t seem like something you should try to do to a 350 pound man.

When I see things like this, it’s hard to not believe there is some under the table deal being made. No one will ever convince me that Kraft didn’t funnel millions to Brady off of the books, thereby keeping the Pats in contention for more than a decade. I don’t know if I want to condemn it or see my team get in on the action. 

Edited by Refugee
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Dubz41 said:

16 hours ago, Leader said:

LOL Did I say I liked it? Funny but I dont see those words.

He wasn't directing that at you, he was laughing at the thought of this...

giphy.gif

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Seahawks gonna be one of the teams making a push to sign Antonio Brown once his suspension is up

Contenders look to add talent regardless of who's currently on their roster. 

Chiefs absolutely didn't need Bell, but added him anyways because that's what good front offices on contending teams do. 

Seattle has Lockett and Metcalf, a top 10 1-2 WR combo in the NFL, but they'll add Brown if they get the chance because that's what good front offices on contending teams do. 

The Packers will....not do any of those things because....well you get the idea. 

26 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Contenders look to add talent regardless of who's currently on their roster. 

Chiefs absolutely didn't need Bell, but added him anyways because that's what good front offices on contending teams do. 

Seattle has Lockett and Metcalf, a top 10 1-2 WR combo in the NFL, but they'll add Brown if they get the chance because that's what good front offices on contending teams do. 

The Packers will....not do any of those things because....well you get the idea. 

Any team who adds Brown is an idiot.

ESPECIALLY if they already have talent at WR.

If the Seahawks sign Brown, I would bet any one of you 1,000 dollars the Seahawks don’t win the Super Bowl.

Some receivers are not worth having on a team regardless of talent.  Brown is in that category.  Period.